Round 13 - Canberra vs. Broncos - Pre Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
After what happened to Hayne, should we risk Hodges? The fact that Hayne's injury was a hammy just looks too much like a premonition. Though the Eels knew that Hayne's hammy's were problematic, and he was taped up to buggery, so it's not a surprise. And Hodges won't play unless he's sure he's capable.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Master Baiter
Contributor
Mar 13, 2008
It might not be worth the risk to Justin but if he is rested it HAS to be his call. Griffin hasn't achieved anywhere near enough this season to be afforded a luxury like resting a player.

A

austyphoon

NYC Player
May 26, 2013
It might not be worth the risk to Justin but if he is rested it HAS to be his call. Griffin hasn't achieved anywhere near enough this season to be afforded a luxury like resting a player.

Agree.

In the past we have rested players so that they could be fresh later in the year and make a run for the premiership. This year we are a real chance of not making the 8 so resting shouldn't be considered, unless they are injured.

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
We should be fielding our best possible team every week we have a real fight on our hands to make the finals.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
No excuses now. Besides Hannant, it's the strongest team we'll field this year. The fact that it's Canberra in Canberra just means they need to be even more switched on and amped from the kickoff. Win or bust.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Strongest team this year? Seems pretty much the same side as always...

Son Edo

Son Edo

NRL Player
Sep 14, 2011
Hope we play our game of the season and embarrass the green wankers.

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
Hope we win but I hope Blake Ferguson plays a blinder, he is my man and my favourite player.

Son Edo

Son Edo

NRL Player
Sep 14, 2011
For the Blues, but I hope whoever is marking him Reed or Hodges squash the bastard.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Hope we win but I hope Blake Ferguson plays a blinder, he is my man and my favourite player.

Serious? I can't stand that guy. There is nothing likeable about him. He is devoid of likability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Bucking Beads
  • Porthoz
  • RolledOates
  • broncos4life
  • Manifesto
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.