Round 13 Discussion

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Promises to be a compelling round of footy.

Queensland derby tonight, can the Titans revitilise their season with a big win or will the Cowboys reassert their dominance after a scratchy performance on Sunday?

In Sydney it's the St. George/Manly rematch. Both teams have been complacent this year, who will come out on top on this occasion?

45 minutes to go! Get excited as the half-way point is nearly upon us.

I like the Cowboys tonight, they had a lot of luck go against them last Sunday (tends to happen to every team that plays the Tigers away on Sundays) and JT, Scott and Tate will be fresh this week. Second game should be a Manly win but you really don't know with them lately they play great against great teams and awful against awful teams and I wouldn't describe the Dragons as great or awful so who knows.

Tough round. I tipped Manly, Titans, Souths, Wests, Storm, Broncos and Sharks.

I tipped the Cowboys. They just have to win IMO.

Can't see them recovering from the 5 day turnaround.

Gee them Titans are defending extremely well.

Ended up being a good win for them.

Didn't give the Cowboys any opportunities & just played smart footy.

Cows were off the ball, and they need to make a couple of changes, particularly to the backrow, because they don't seem to be able to get out of second gear at the moment.

Very proud for the Titans. Matt Srama was awesome again tonight, wish he didn't go for that miracle play at the end which the Cowboys ended up scoring from.

What a gutsy win by the Titans they didn't have a dull player tonight everyone went out with the right attitude and did their job outstandingly well. The Titans should'nt be taken lightly after tonight.

Geez Greg Bird played well. He'd have to be in career best form at the moment. Hate the prick though.

Cowboys were pathetic to say the least. I didn't like their approach to the start of the game where they had all that possession. They just kept going for the repeat set and I reckon they lost so much confidence after they didn't cross the try line. Had they only had 1 or 2 cracks at the line, and failed, the heads wouldn't have gone down like we saw tonight. Think they needed to be a bit more aggressive.

Can't believe Henry started Corey Patterson ahead of Jason Taumololo. With Tariq Sims out they lost a lot of edge threat as their centres aren't overly damaging and neither is Dallas Johnson. Thurston loves to use his backrowers running onto short balls and think they really need better edge players than Linnett, Patterson, Hall and Johnson to do it. Tate and Cooper are good players but they are more all-rounder and need the Tariq/Taumololo type to add a real punch to their running options out wide.

Manly/Saints was very underwhelming.
Yes it was... Dragons were awful and Manly wasn't much better, but they got the cookies again.
Have to say that although I despise him, Lyon is a great player. I'm glad he is such a pussy, as I'd hate to see him feed Uate in Origin!

Mario is talking up Souths......AGAIN :shake::shake:

Rabbitoh supporters getting a little too cocky, hope Dogs win to shut them up even though i tipped them.

Furner must be on the chopping block at the Raiders surely.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Johnny92
  • Bucking Beads
  • bb_gun
  • Allo
  • Financeguy
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Dash
  • BroncoFan94
  • Santa
  • cento
  • Lurker
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fatboy
  • Jazza
  • broncos4life
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • RolledOates
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.