Round 13 Discussion

Injury to Inglis, hopefully not too serious.

Update: Currently looks like ankle syndesmosis but having scans tomorrow.
poor bloke, **** NSW

Last edited:
Inglis was carrying an injury into tonight's game, so why the **** did he play.

this has got to stop .... origin is just too brutal to persist with this current schedule

but CH9 won't hear of player welfare

Inglis was carrying an injury into tonight's game, so why the **** did he play.
The same reason Parker played against Manly with a hand injury, to try and help his team out..

Players and coaches should go on strike at the end of this season until a better origin schedule is locked in.

If we had to choose a fullback if both Slater and Inglis are out, I'd have to go with Barba over Milf. Milfs defence at fullback just isn't good enough yet IMO.

Great advertisement for Rugby League in Western Australia again last night I hope the NRL brings on a Perth team ASAP

(I want to drop my 2 cents in about Taylor); Taylor has tons of potential and talent but he is to scared and lazy to do the hard stuff required to become one of the greats. He reminds me of those kids you would see when you played sport on Saturday that would run over everyone because of their size but when everyone else got bigger and stronger they didn't have anything on offer.

Reckon it was a deliberate ploy by the Wabbits to choose the Warriors game to take to WA? The game kicked off at what would have been 11:30pm NZ time.

Having an infected bite on the hand is different to a injured leg.

Then as another poster said, same reason Cherry Evans played on with a dodgy hip/knee.

Half of Farah's passes from dummy half look suspect.

Edit: Nice play from Boyd.

Last edited:
Gee that was pathetic defense from Gagai.

Could have sworn that Pat Richards' last conversion attempt missed...

Active Now

• Behold
  • porouian
  • Stix
  • Morepudding
  • Santa
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Manofoneway
  • MrRobot
  • Spike
  • LittleDavey
  • Sproj
  • Midean
  • NSW stables
  • Broncorob
  • Alec
  • Fitzy
  • PETERN
  • Fozz
... and 44 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.