Round 13 Discussion

I was talking about the 10 million dollar man.

Oh. The best part about the joke was the maths. $10 mill over 5 years is $2 mill a year. Exactly half way through the season, two tries so far. Smart AND funny.

Manly flogged by the refs IMO

Record Sam Burgesseses voice. Play at 2x speed, including resulting pitch increase. That's Hodgson.

He was limping pretty badly in the lead up to the Hodgson try. I'm thinking he might not make it out in the second half.

Or... Okay yeah okay.

That was a pretty sweet try.

Why the hey are they playing the Zorba and taking a million years here?

DCE gone for a few weeks, Lawrence most likely the season, Lewis Brown with a tight hammy, Rapana injured, why play games in Canberra? It's too cold.

Manly have realised if they're going to get penalised all night, they might as well justify them. They've been horrendous in the ruck.

Austin was so deep a few tackles ago I thought they were setting up a FG attempt.

glad raiders are having one of there few games were everything clicks for them . will make beating them next week a little easier they rarely back 2 games up in a row

Jeez, CH9 has absolutely no idea. We miss big plays so often because their cameras are on someone else's ballsack or a shitty replay. Like the Rapana bust just then.

Our left side defence will have to be at the top of their game next week...

Active Now

• Lostboy
  • Sproj
  • whykickamoocow
  • MrMoore
  • Foordy
  • The True King
  • Allo
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Manofoneway
  • mrslong
  • Justwin
  • Battler
  • Browny
  • Galah
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Santa
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.