5210.jpg
AlexM - nzwarriors.com

Clreaaarryyss a wanker * clap*

2.jpg
Dan - silvertails.net

4275.jpg
BeastMode - nzwarriors.com

bank it baby

not going to say exactly who but I may have known someone that put $10 on Knights to win into Saab anytime try scorer last week........

Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.

4619.jpg
Worried2Death - nzwarriors.com

Wonder if this means Tits might have a chance against depleted Storm... haha yeah, nah.

4275.jpg
BeastMode - nzwarriors.com

Wonder if this means Tits might have a chance against depleted Storm... haha yeah, nah.

lets not get carried away here brother ....

Tits have about as much chance as the Broncos beating the Dragons this weekend.

1.jpg
tajhay - nzwarriors.com

With the new rules and depending on how the refs play a part you would think more upsets would be happening. A well disciplined team can be advantageous. Stronger leadership within team to embed that in, even more important. Not having a go at broncos fans, but this is where your team, from an outsiders pov lacks.

“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.”​

2.jpg
Dan - silvertails.net

8282.jpg
soup - broncoshq.com

Really love your sig! I’m gonna borrow that for my students.

“What is this life, if full of care, we don’t take time to stand and stare...”
Wish it were my invention, unfortunately I have neither talent, nor genius, I just have grift

The originator of my signature was Arthur Schopenhauer - Wikipedia

Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.

1.jpg
tajhay - nzwarriors.com

Also how important is depth within the squad now? Faster game = more injuries, higher number of judiciary charges due to the crackdown and nrl trying to showcase how much they want to stamp out head injuries. Club depth will be severely for all clubs.

“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.”​

1.jpg
tajhay - nzwarriors.com

With the new rules and depending on how the refs play a part you would think more upsets would be happening. A well disciplined team can be advantageous. Stronger leadership within team to embed that in, even more important. Not having a go at broncos fans, but this is where your team, from an outsiders pov lacks.

Isaako's horrendous error on halftime was the straw that broke the back last night... but even before that we just continually gave the ball back to them. The worst being Flegler's cold drop backing away from the defensive line on the set after a try.

Halfway through the 2nd half completion rate was 70% vs 87.5%

It's continually soft weak errors that have killed us.

We're down to Gamble and Kelly in the halves and they look like world beaters compared to Milf and Croft... but now it's soft errors that kill us.

The team is mentally weak and just cannot deal with any adversity...
- playing away from Brisbane - we'll concede 40
- playing in the rain - we can't hang onto the ball
- Milf plays - end of sets are horrendous

If we actually just play conservative simple football we might actually be able to stand a chance, but it feels like the squad is literally the dumbest group of humans on the planet

4619.jpg

2.jpg
Dan - silvertails.net

Wish it were my invention, unfortunately I have neither talent, nor genius, I just have grift

The originator of my signature was Arthur Schopenhauer - Wikipedia

He must have seen Reece's long pass out to Montoya

2.jpg
Dan - silvertails.net

4619.jpg

He must have seen Reece's long pass out to Montoya

Think he watched cliffy in anything but representative games or puffing on a durry at half time

4619.jpg

2.jpg
Dan - silvertails.net

Think he watched cliffy in anything but representative games or puffing on a durry at half time

I never grasped the tenants of Schopenhauer's genius until I applied them to NRL players, now I challeng the value of existence every day.

3558.jpg
globaleagle - silvertails.net

Now there's a lot more pics in this thread (inc avatars) - it keeps my attention.

25631.jpg
Woodsie - silvertails.net

Posted on behalf of Cowboys Stampede user: A certain royal

Just wondering if there are any other royals amongst the four groups? I like communicating with people from the same social class.

Have I told you about Kyle Feldt? Apparently, if you combined Eric Grothe senior, Wendell Sailor , Ken Irvine and Brian Bevan, the resulting player wouldn't be as good as Kyle Feldt. So I am told.

From your post it appears centuries of Royal inbreeding is still taking an intellectual toll ...

Proud member of the PPC since September 2018

25631.jpg
Woodsie - silvertails.net

From your post it appears centuries of Royal inbreeding is still taking an intellectual toll ...

Proud member of the PPC since September 2018
Gold

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.