Round 13 Discussion

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
4775.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]wizards rage - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 18, 2016
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Getting into a bit of a grind. Go the Storm... Gold Coadt is competing with us for 8th spot!

Smash em bro

If we want the league to be a better place they should get rid of the grubby shit like Nas before

Ahh when its the storm they go back for the report but you dont get to go back and give the penalty becuase they would lose the ball. The more you know

Ahh when its the storm they go back for the report but you dont get to go back and give the penalty becuase they would lose the ball. The more you know
2 on report too bloody amazed!

Hynes will be 6 for sharks
100%. Kennedy is starting to go pretty well at 1 also.

If the plan is Hynes/Moylan in the halves that is going to be interesting tbf. Moylan doesn't scream organising 7

There have been so many head highs in this game and I don’t think there’s been a single sin bin.

So much for player safety, Vlandys. It’s pretty obvious this relaxation of the crackdown is because Origin is around the corner.

Money does in fact trump player safety.

Fucking hell the only good prop the storm have is NAS

Fogarty sucks or am I wrong?
He improved a lot last season and looked NRL standard for a while.

This season he's been exceptionally average. I think he gets away with it because his halves partner has a massive price tag and is an easy scapegoat.

Crackdown under pressure with this one

7 runs for 52m. Don't be fooled by the big hits.

Kamikamica has been their best tonight.
NAS and Kami are the only ones that create the momentum through the ruck with BSmith playing hooker and not 13

I also posted before the big hit... storm middles are all about creating quick ptb's that's what I have been looking at in this game

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Alec
  • I bleed Maroon
  • KateBroncos1812
  • The Boss
  • BRC088
  • Battler
  • Waynesaurus
  • GCBRONCO
  • Skyblues87
  • Sproj
  • Thelmus
  • FACTHUNT
  • sooticus
  • Harry Sack
  • Foordy
  • Browny
  • Organix
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Jazza
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.