Round 13 Discussion

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Dan

Posted on behalf of user: BDR

We've actually got a great record at Brookvale, only lost one of our last 8.

Should be a good game, two form teams.
I wish it was a 1:1 contest though. With all the suspensions, post origin duties and injuries I am not sure if its going to be one that I switch on.

If Tommy gets injured in origin there is a good chance my TV may end up on gumtree the next day

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Mr Dragon

I forgot, did the Cowboys win last week 🤣

Are we supposed to not be seeing the Stampede posts on BHQ?

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Mr Dragon

Bronco's you need a new fullback

Posted on behalf of BroncosHQ.com user: Dash

Are we supposed to not be seeing the Stampede posts on BHQ?
At the moment they won't come through, Nashy is working late so hasn't had a chance to update the code. He will do it a little later

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Rafferty

Posted on behalf of user: Metro

You guys haven't won a comp since 2011.
And you guys have only ever won one, but you do have 3 spoons including you special super league one, no much too moo about there.

Woah keep it clean lads it's meant to be fun and interesting let's not take it as an opportunity to snipe at each other.

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Rafferty

Woah keep it clean lads it's meant to be fun and interesting let's not take it as an opportunity to snipe at each other.
Roger that

Posted on behalf of Cowboys Stampede user: A certain royal

Just wondering if there are any other royals amongst the four groups? I like communicating with people from the same social class.

Have I told you about Kyle Feldt? Apparently, if you combined Eric Grothe senior, Wendell Sailor , Ken Irvine and Brian Bevan, the resulting player wouldn't be as good as Kyle Feldt. So I am told.
Well @God does post here

Posted on behalf of Cowboys Stampede user: A certain royal

Reminds me of joke that Manly fans would probably be familiar with. But not North Queensland fans.

TV Interview in a Manly Street:

• Interviewer: "Excuse me Sir. What would you do if God came to Manly- Warringah?"
  • Man in street. "Move Fulton to the wing."
Playing on the same team up there now anyway, after the big man's funeral today

Next thing you know we’ll have Storm all up in here 🤢

Posted on behalf of Cowboys Stampede user: Moggy

Can we please have a poll (with only stampede) to vote on this cross forum interaction, personally it's a ****s storm waiting to happen.
You reckon you mods don't have time to police someone like resurrection, then you are really creating a storm beyond your wildest dreams.
A big fukin NO from me

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
I'm getting the impression you don't like it. Don't know why, just getting that sense

Active Now

• Maroon4life
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • GCBRONCO
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • Justwin
  • Midean
  • Manofoneway
  • Broncorob
  • Bronx48
  • Wolfie
  • Santa
  • Volvo Driver
  • RolledOates
  • FACTHUNT
  • Redux
  • Scorchie
  • Jazza
  • Harry Sack
... and 25 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.