Round 13 Discussion

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: BeastMode

Posted on behalf of BroncosHQ.com user: Big Pete

Welcome aboard @CowboysStampede

Whatever apprehensions you may have over the experiment can be laid to rest. We're all just Rugby League fans and whatever club loyalties we have are checked at the door.

Interesting game tonight, ordinarily when you take 7 of the best players from a team it would make the opponent overwhelming favourites but with the state of the competition Penrith should still have too much class. One story that doesn't get enough airplay is that not only are Penrith dominating the NRL, but they're also dominating the lower grades as well so the players they have coming in should be up for it.

I have no faith in Wests turning up physically for this contest.

Tigers are paying $2.55 to win, and playing at Leichhardt Oval.

I think those odds deserve a sneaky $10 for an upset.

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: SeaEagleRock8

Posted on behalf of Cowboys Stampede user: b_hoves

Since we have a few forums linked it might be a good time to ask a question I had. There have been 4 players to crack 37km top speed this year. Those being Coates, the Fox, Saab and the Hammer. I know that the Fox has had sprint training, but does anyone know if Saab or Coates have?
The Hammer claimed to have no specific sprint training in a pre season interview.
I think Saab has had some full on sprint training, maybe even with the same coach who helps JAC. Saab is incredible, saw him in full flight live a few weeks ago, quite an athlete.

Posted on behalf of Cowboys Stampede user: BDR

I may or may not have also believed the Raiders horn was real...

No offense, but you Queenslanders are not the sharpest tools in the box.

I think Saab has had some full on sprint training, maybe even with the same coach who helps JAC. Saab is incredible, saw him in full flight live a few weeks ago, quite an athlete.
HelloSport's favourite coach Roger Fabri to be precise.

Also works with Bronson Xerri.

Posted on behalf of Cowboys Stampede user: Spacey

I'll take your $10
Arent the panthers missing 7 in their line starting up due to Origin???

You take my $10 and give me back $25.5 sound like a good deal.

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Dan

Posted on behalf of Cowboys Stampede user: Jordan

Are the Tigers a chance tonight? Would be good to see the Panthers go down even if they are missing a host of players lol
Losing both halves is hard for any team I reckon they have a semblance of a chance

Tigers have been one of the hardest teams to pick for years now. Capable of the odd impressive performance, usually scrape together a number wins each season but without ever looking like doing anything significant.

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Dan

It seems like the fox takes off like a sprinter the others don't have the same launch to them

West tigers - Even the year they won the comp they only played well for the last half of the year. They are consistently inconsistent.

It seems like the fox takes off like a sprinter the others don't have the same launch to them
I think GI used to have a launch, just turned up one day in his driveway.

I think GI used to have a launch, just turned up one day in his driveway.
hahaha gold!

Let’s go Tigges!!!!

Panthers are pretty in pink.

Posted on behalf of Cowboys Stampede user: Chemicalspill

Wait? What? So are you saying when Penrith scores they don't actually stick a finger up a panthers butt to make it growl?

You’re confusing them with Manly

Panthers defence is very good

Posted on behalf of Cowboys Stampede user: Chemicalspill

No, they pluck the eagle...... It's a bald eagle now.

John Hopoate disagrees

I think panthers will score here...

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • NSW stables
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Old Mate
  • BruiserMk1
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Robboi_321
  • Mr Fourex
  • Allo
  • Kev_Guz
  • sooticus
  • phoenix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.