Round 13 Discussion

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: HoldenV8

Just found out the reason St Merge are letting Dufty go.....

They know he can attack the live long day. What they don't like is that he can't defend.

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Dan

Posted on behalf of Cowboys Stampede user: Jax

I reckon it's the best idea since Manly signed Trent Barrett as coach
I think you guys have mis understood its intention and purpose. BroncosHQ, warriors and Silvertails have all had really good discussions about the football played each round and it's been a really good addition, but it's got to be taken in the right light

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: BeastMode

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: HoldenV8

Just found out the reason St Merge are letting Dufty go.....

They know he can attack the live long day. What they don't like is that he can't defend.

how tall is Duffy ?

he looks short

I know a few Warrior fans are keen on him.

I think he’s almost midget size, and we have 3 in our squad already with Kodi, Jazz and Egan. Add in Duff, and we’re literally 11 vs 13 every week.

It’s a definite no for me.

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Dan

Posted on behalf of Cowboys Stampede user: Moggy

So will it be a stand alone round thread? With a separate round thread for stampede members Your right, I followed it on BHQ last week & what a fkn **** show

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Yet youre choosing to participate. Very odd

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: jbb/james

Posted on behalf of Cowboys Stampede user: Dream

Just wait until the Broncos and Cowboys forums can interact.
Will they change there avatars to represent which team is going better . if brisbane win 13 straight will you be the bronco stampede.

Just stirring the pot.

Posted on behalf of Cowboys Stampede user: Moggy

Can we please have a poll (with only stampede) to vote on this cross forum interaction, personally it's a shits storm waiting to happen.
You reckon you mods don't have time to police someone like resurrection, then you are really creating a storm beyond your wildest dreams.
A big fukin NO from me

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Karen, is that you?

The giant raiders horn is a prop and the horn noise is a just a press of the button

That isn't exactly a mystery lol, half of the people they get to 'blow the horn' are late on their cue and the horn sound starts before they even get their lips on it, lol.

Can't believe they still use it, not covid safe😉😉😉

Welcome aboard @CowboysStampede

Whatever apprehensions you may have over the experiment can be laid to rest. We're all just Rugby League fans and whatever club loyalties we have are checked at the door.

Interesting game tonight, ordinarily when you take 7 of the best players from a team it would make the opponent overwhelming favourites but with the state of the competition Penrith should still have too much class. One story that doesn't get enough airplay is that not only are Penrith dominating the NRL, but they're also dominating the lower grades as well so the players they have coming in should be up for it.

I have no faith in Wests turning up physically for this contest.

Posted on behalf of BroncosHQ.com user: Browny

Was told some disturbing news the other week.

The giant raiders horn is a prop and the horn noise is a just a press of the button

Geezus, you didnt seriously think it was real and someone was blowing into it did you???

I'll let you in on another secret - Santa Clause doesnt exist.

Welcome aboard @CowboysStampede

Whatever apprehensions you may have over the experiment can be laid to rest. We're all just Rugby League fans and whatever club loyalties we have are checked at the door.

Interesting game tonight, ordinarily when you take 7 of the best players from a team it would make the opponent overwhelming favourites but with the state of the competition Penrith should still have too much class. One story that doesn't get enough airplay is that not only are Penrith dominating the NRL, but they're also dominating the lower grades as well so the players they have coming in should be up for it.

I have no faith in Wests turning up physically for this contest.
I'd love to see Jimmy the jet put in a vintage performance. But I don't think he has it in anymore.

Tigpies just aren't that much chop. Penrith should still have enough class to get the job done

Geezus, you didnt seriously think it was real and someone was blowing into it did you???

I'll let you in on another secret - Santa Clause doesnt exist.
Lucky he has an exit clause on that secret

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: tajhay

Can we invite wellington
Posted on behalf of Cowboys Stampede user: b_hoves

Since we have a few forums linked it might be a good time to ask a question I had. There have been 4 players to crack 37km top speed this year. Those being Coates, the Fox, Saab and the Hammer. I know that the Fox has had sprint training, but does anyone know if Saab or Coates have?
The Hammer claimed to have no specific sprint training in a pre season interview.
Im sure those stats are wrong. You guys probably haven't seen the warriors wingers in full flight.

(We haven't either).

Active Now

• Totally Unr3al
  • The Don
  • Battler
  • Fitzy
  • NSW stables
  • Old Mate
  • BruiserMk1
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Robboi_321
  • Mr Fourex
  • Allo
  • Kev_Guz
  • sooticus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.