10. Lodge
11. Riki
12. Pangai Jr
13. Hetherington

14. Paix
15. Flegler
16. Robati
17. Piakura
I very rarely agree with you but your spot on only thing is Pangai might get in the blues 21 man

But which is which?

Genuine question - would you have said Walsh was ready to play NRL prior to his debut?
@1910 spoke highly of him in the preseason but the kid hadn't had the chance to play last year due to Covid, it was a gamble.

Good, so Payne can play origin and snap it properly.

are club doctors able to rule a player out of origin selection ... or does it have to be the NSW doctor in Paynes case

are club doctors able to rule a player out of origin selection ... or does it have to be the NSW doctor in Paynes case

I imagine it would be club doctors but I don't really know.

They ring club doctors before the game and get the all clear and get any info they might need. Then check back in at full time so clubs know what they’re getting back.

Cobbo just resigned for 2 more years, now all we need is Hynes and we are set, hope the Lodge stuff doesn't work out and he stays though.
Yep and Brenko is confirmed as well. Some nice signatures today and Hynes would make it really good and at the sad event of Lodge leaving I would hope we can get Su’A and without a doubt from there we will be top 8

Yep and Brenko is confirmed as well. Some nice signatures today and Hynes would make it really good and at the sad event of Lodge leaving I would hope we can get Su’A and without a doubt from there we will be top 8
I don't want top 8. i want to be consistently challenging for a premiership. i know we need to be in the 8 to do that but saying we want to finsih top 8 is just not enough for me.

Su'A while good is an edge player though, and Carrigan is probably going to miss a bit of next year as well so Middles are still going to be light. I think it's obvious to anyone who has watched the last 2 games that Asiata needs to be 13 already and I'm wondering why Kevvie has exclusively only used Props there apart from the odd time TPJ was used, but he is much more effective with less defensive duties on the edge.

Of course if we get Gamble to put on some weight in the offseason to play him as a Lock that could take alot of pressure off our middles.

Su'A while good is an edge player though, and Carrigan is probably going to miss a bit of next year as well so Middles are still going to be light. I think it's obvious to anyone who has watched the last 2 games that Asiata needs to be 13 already and I'm wondering why Kevvie has exclusively only used Props there apart from the odd time TPJ was used, but he is much more effective with less defensive duties on the edge.

Of course if we get Gamble to put on some weight in the offseason to play him as a Lock that could take alot of pressure off our middles.
I never said Su’A was a middle mate read... we don’t need more middles in my opinion if Lodge leaves we get Su’A and Hynes hopefully with that money and instead of getting a new Prop we start using Asiata at Lock as you said and move Carrigan to Prop. Or we keep Carrigan Lock and move Pangai to prop and use one of our young second towers to start alongside Su’A

I don't want top 8. i want to be consistently challenging for a premiership. i know we need to be in the 8 to do that but saying we want to finsih top 8 is just not enough for me.
First of all take a look at our team now not exactly in a position to be demanding a premiership team to take the field in 9-8 months time. And if we snag Hynes and Su’A we are well and truly a contender if our players get their heads out of their ass and try. On top of that we have plenty of cap for the following year to try and sign Brandon with the likes of Oates, Turpin and Isaako off contract however Pangai will need to be locked down as well

Carrigan will be ready round 1. There's like 10 months to round 1 and most ACL recoveries are 6-8 months.

I never said Su’A was a middle mate read... we don’t need more middles in my opinion if Lodge leaves we get Su’A and Hynes hopefully with that money and instead of getting a new Prop we start using Asiata at Lock as you said and move Carrigan to Prop. Or we keep Carrigan Lock and move Pangai to prop and use one of our young second towers to start alongside Su’A

I agree with everything except the possibility of moving TPJ to prop ... whatever else you may Kevvie, DO NOT MOVE TPJ. he has found his home and it won't be long before he is the best second rower in the comp

Dragons getting pumped by the Tigers...

Take hunt and sims out we're definitely a chance at winning.

They re almost as pathetic as us so far, and they missed their best players ( Lomax, Ravalawa, Dufty...) good time to play the Dragons.

Active Now

• Jazza
  • theshed
  • Sproj
  • Bongo
  • broncsgoat
  • Fozz
  • broncos4life
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.