PRE-GAME Round 13 - Dragons vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

The only way the Dragons win is if their halves have a night out because you compare the 2 packs, there's a bit of a difference there.

I can't believe they've picked Jack De Belin either, he was goneski last week in that reserve grade game. The NRL is only faster and more punishing if you can't stay in the fight.

I seriously think if we hold the ball, we could take to them.

The only way the Dragons win is if their halves have a night out because you compare the 2 packs, there's a bit of a difference there.

I can't believe they've picked Jack De Belin either, he was goneski last week in that reserve grade game. The NRL is only faster and more punishing if you can't stay in the fight.

I seriously think if we hold the ball, we could take to them.
Most of their wins are off the back of Dufty and their worst performances have been when Dufty isn't there.

His inclusion far outweighs the halves in my eyes.

Dufty leads the dragons in tries, linebreaks and tackle busts and is 2nd for try assists (behind Bhunt).

This game was winnable until Dufty made a sudden return and Bhunt got snubbed from origin

A bit off subject but I love the training gear the boys have been wearing this week. it sort of gives the boys a fresh new look too.

If it's play money to you go ahead🤣. I certainly would not risk a grand on us at the moment.
No one has a grand to literally set fire to on the Broncos outside of @Huge

Poor bugger personally shouted the Sportsbet Christmas Party last year.

Most of their wins are off the back of Dufty and their worst performances have been when Dufty isn't there.

His inclusion far outweighs the halves in my eyes.

Dufty leads the dragons in tries, linebreaks and tackle busts and is 2nd for try assists (behind Bhunt).

This game was winnable until Dufty made a sudden return and Bhunt got snubbed from origin

Makes it harder to believe they apparently don't want a bar of him.

Some players are immune to criticism, Ben Hunt for example.. he's on more than Milford, I watched him legitimately throw a pass last week to a Tiger who was standing in position ready to catch the ball, he literally threw it straight to him.

Some players are immune to criticism, Ben Hunt for example.. he's on more than Milford, I watched him legitimately throw a pass last week to a Tiger who was standing in position ready to catch the ball, he literally threw it straight to him.
I would take Ben Hunt on a pay rise at Dummy Half over just 1 x Anthony Milford.

If it's play money to you go ahead🤣. I certainly would not risk a grand on us at the moment.
But I mean if you're going to get nine back, it'd be silly not to.

Ben Hunt is immune to criticism? While we are at it, Queenslanders never gave it to Paul Gallen either

Ben Hunt is immune to criticism? While we are at it, Queenslanders never gave it to Paul Gallen either

Put it this way, no other player who is 1 mill a season cops it like Milford has, you barely hear about Ash Taylor these days.

But I mean if you're going to get nine back, it'd be silly not to.
Yeah nah, like I said, that statement makes sense if it's play money to you. Anyways not gonna derail the thread!
Just win FFS

Put it this way, no other player who is 1 mill a season cops it like Milford has, you barely hear about Ash Taylor these days.
Part of me thinks this is because he played the mental health card and had some time off (reasonable).

Piling on him would be in bad taste.

He was every bit as bad as milf has been just before he took his break, but he’s come back a bit better

Part of me thinks this is because he played the mental health card and had some time off (reasonable).

Piling on him would be in bad taste.

He was every bit as bad as milf has been just before he took his break, but he’s come back a bit better

It's hard to believe Milford won't need to see someone about his mental health after his Brisbane contract is up, even if the guy has always had perfect health and what not.

You go to a club like Brisbane on marquee money as a young kid and come out of it barely worthy of an NRL contract, something has gone wrong.

can you put a bet on jdb getting binned?

can you put a bet on jdb getting binned?
Don’t think there is a market for that but I’m sure some of our guys will sledge him about his past to try and get him to over react so it would be a good bet if you could get on.

Don’t think there is a market for that but I’m sure some of our guys will sledge him about his past to try and get him to over react so it would be a good bet if you could get on.
Gamble 100% will do this lol

Active Now

• Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.