Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
If we lose I’m going to personally post Seibold my copy of Wayne Bennett’s “Don’t Die With The Music In You” and inside the front page I’ll write “I hope reading this keeps you occupied during your early retirement”

He’ll probably just throw it as another on a fairly extensive pile.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
I just watched a bit of footage which featured Dearden and **** me dead, I was gobsmacked at just how brilliant the pass was that he threw to his left which went out wider and ultimately turned into a try. Boyd straightened it up a bit at the end and threw the final pass but Dearden's pass, absolutely superb. It must have been twenty metres and was like a missile finding it's mark perfectly.

It was Dearden to Milford to Boyd and then to Kennar. Excellent pass. I missed it during the match. That lads got game.

Culhwch

Culhwch

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2008
I just watched a bit of footage which featured Dearden and **** me dead, I was gobsmacked at just how brilliant the pass was that he threw to his left which went out wider and ultimately turned into a try. Boyd straightened it up a bit at the end and threw the final pass but Dearden's pass, absolutely superb. It must have been twenty metres and was like a missile finding it's mark perfectly.

It was Dearden to Milford to Boyd and then to Kennar. Excellent pass. I missed it during the match. That lads got game.

The crispest pass I've seen from a Bronco in years, honestly.

HarryAllan7

HarryAllan7

QCup Player
Jul 20, 2017
Dearden just looks special. Calm, poised, skilful and naturally gifted. I think he's going to become something special. It's a real indictment of this club that I feel more worry that the club will ruin him or lose him than I feel excitement about his potential.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Wayno got caught out for dinner last night and has breached Covid-19 bubble restrictions.
Could be stood down as coach for tomorrow night..lol

You know, I have an inkling he does this shit on purpose to draw the attention away from his players, while ours like Pangai and Kotoni are in the spotlight for the wrong reasons.

Last edited:
N

nopatience101

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Be interesting to see what the qld gov thinks of it, having given exemptions to nrl clubs based on bubble protocols and now a qld based side is travelling to play a Sydney side where the coach breached the protocols. Could be drama.

IceWorks

IceWorks

NRL Player
May 10, 2019
Wayno got caught out for dinner last night and has breached Covid-19 bubble restrictions.
That's actually kind of a big deal if true. Hope it's not for his and the games sake.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008

The Courier Mail saying he could be stood down for 2 weeks.

saying it is a huge test for the NRL's leadership because Bennett is extremely close with Vlandys.

also saying it is an embarrassment for the NRL because Bennett was on the committee that formulated the bio security rules for the NRL's re-start

Apparently South Sydney management weren't aware of this incident

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Vlandys will deflect it in some totally convoluted way and be totally praised by Fox for it.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
I guarantee nothing will come from this. Vlandys will fob it off by using some buzz words about agile thinking and the media will continue their circle jerk over him.

IceWorks

IceWorks

NRL Player
May 10, 2019
He couldn't be that selfish could he? Besides being in a risk group himself if this story is true then surely season 2020 is not going to finish as the bubble protocol has to be kind of weak and not supported by those who traditionally have the games best interests at heart.. Not like he was hugging a family member... out dining at a restaurant... I really hope this is not true.

N

nopatience101

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
The Courier Mail saying he could be stood down for 2 weeks.

saying it is a huge test for the NRL's leadership because Bennett is extremely close with Vlandys.

also saying it is an embarrassment for the NRL because Bennett was on the committee that formulated the bio security rules for the NRL's re-start

Apparently South Sydney management weren't aware of this incident
he admitted it wasn't even the first time hes done it. Completely ignorant of the protocols.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
He couldn't be that selfish could he? Besides being in a risk group himself if this story is true then surely season 2020 is not going to finish as the bubble protocol has to be kind of weak and not supported by those who traditionally have the games best interests at heart.. Not like he was hugging a family member... out dining at a restaurant... I really hope this is not true.

You didn’t seriously just ask if he could be that selfish did you? Wayne cares about himself and no-one else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Foordy
  • Pablo
  • Swordfish
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.