PRE-GAME Round 13 - Rabbitohs vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if we don't win, I'd like us to try and keep a team under 20 points for once this goddam season.
Won't happen. South's all star spine w
Even if we don't win, I'd like us to try and keep a team under 20 points for once this goddam season.
That's a hell of a big ask for the worst defensive side in the comp and a squad totally lacking in confidence and skill levels. Souths won't have it totally their own way because they have problems of their own. They'll do enough to win by 20+ though.

1 / 4 / 6. Boydy
2 / 4. Richie
3. / 6. / 14. Toe-likey
4. / 5. Herbsy
5. / 4. Coatesy
6. / 7. Crofty
7. / 14. / 18. Tommy Deary
8. / 12. / 13. / 15. / 16. Tommy Fleggy
9. / 7. / 6. / 14. Snakey Jakey
10. / 13. Payney
11. / Titans. Fifi
12. / 8. / 10. / 11. / 13. / 15. / 16. / 17. TPJ-ee
13. / 15. / 16. / 17. Patty Carry Me

14. / 9. / Every other club. Sacky
15. / 16. /17. / 19. Kenny
12. / 8. / 10. / 13. / 15. / 16. / 17. Joey
17. / 11. / 12. / 15. / 16. Benny Teo-ee

Any wonder the side is confused?

Pies:

“Tom will play in the seven (jumper) so he will get us around the park and that gives Brodie Croft (five-eighth partner) an opportunity to play what he sees. Brodie is a lot better physically from a week off (with a shoulder injury) and Tom can give Brodie an opportunity to play what he sees. Brodie’s AC joint is a lot better, so I expect to see him play well on Friday night.”

“Cody is an outstanding player there is no doubt about that. He was very good against the Dragons last week and we saw what he can do. He’s been doing that for two-and-a-bit years. He’s been really consistent and been a very good player with them along with Reynolds and Damien Cook. They have got a really good spine when you throw Latrell Mitchell in there. They have a lot of good options to go to."

“One thing that gives (the Broncos) optimism is the performance of Xavier, Herbie and Tom Dearden over the last week or two. Some of those young guys are really starting to improve. As head coach, I want to give those guys opportunities to grow.”

"Fifita is a huge boost for us. Dave adds a lot of energy and intent to our side. It’s really good to have him back, so we will be happy to have him back on the field. I’m sure he is relieved to be back and he has trained really well for us over the last week and a half. He has been really good actually."

“David (Fifita) is a quality player. Kotoni came back two weeks ago, he has added something to us since he has been back, then ‘Turps’ came back last week and he has added something to us. I expect Dave to be the same. I’m looking forward to getting him back on the park.”

“We just have to worry about us. It’s not the team we are playing against who is beating us, we are beating ourselves.”

McHunt

I think they team they are playing against would disagree (insert week here), they are beating them as well.

Anywho, close to full-strength now, no more excuse for the coach.

I think they team they are playing against would disagree (insert week here), they are beating them as well.

Anywho, close to full-strength now, no more excuse for the coach.

Still 10 out by his math. We were 15 down the other week and only 4 have returned given Milf is gone

If we lose I’m going to personally post Seibold my copy of Wayne Bennett’s “Don’t Die With The Music In You” and inside the front page I’ll write “I hope reading this keeps you occupied during your early retirement”

If we lose I’m going to personally post Seibold my copy of Wayne Bennett’s “Don’t Die With The Music In You” and inside the front page I’ll write “I hope reading this keeps you occupied during your early retirement”
Can we chip in for postage? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Dexter
  • Gaz
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Nightwatchman
  • Financeguy
  • Manofoneway
  • Harry Sack
  • Dreaglor
  • Hurrijo
  • DrGee
  • Kenny powers
  • Scdeac
  • Waynesaurus
  • thenry
  • LGH
  • bert_lifts
  • lynx000
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.