Mar 5, 2008
No S'ua

Dangerous contact charge - 1 week

porouian

porouian

QCup Player
Mar 10, 2008
“I’m not dropped this week, I’m actually injured.”

This was a strange thing to say, wasn't it? Unless he was literally asked "Alright Milf first question, looks like you've been dropped from the side this week, thoughts?"

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
Does anyone really give us a chance this week? The side is looking better and I won't miss Milford and as for Croft, well I hope he's better than recently. Any news on Oates?

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
Does anyone really give us a chance this week? The side is looking better and I won't miss Milford and as for Croft, well I hope he's better than recently. Any news on Oates?
I think if we had Milf and Fifita and everyone decided to turn up in attack we could possibly out score them. But with Croft in the halves and Luke out of form. I don’t see it happening. I also don’t see Darius putting 2 games like that together in a season let alone in a row.

this post could age poorly though

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
I think if we had Milf and Fifita and everyone decided to turn up in attack we could possibly out score them. But with Croft in the halves and Luke out of form. I don’t see it happening. I also don’t see Darius putting 2 games like that together in a season let alone in a row.

this post could age poorly though
Fair enough but don't bet against Boyd playing out the season with good performances. Like you wrote I too cannot see Croft and Dearden killing it. I'd have preferred a fully fit Paix instead of Crofty. Also hope Luke regains his mojo. Still think the season won't be completed...hopefully ha ha.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
This was a strange thing to say, wasn't it? Unless he was literally asked "Alright Milf first question, looks like you've been dropped from the side this week, thoughts?"
I presume that's how it went but the context wasn't included in the CM story, and it was repeated in other outlets the same way.

Dazza 92

Dazza 92

NRL Captain
Oct 13, 2014
with Fifita back, and not knowing of course if hed last the full 80, im prepared to say this is a genuine 50/50 contest thats sees the Rabbits win..

How does that sound...?

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
with Fifita back, and not knowing of course if hed last the full 80, im prepared to say this is a genuine 50/50 contest thats sees the Rabbits win..

How does that sound...?
You think it's that close? I think I've been burned far too often. I cannot see a win at all. I'm usually a bit more of an optimist but an under done Fifita, Staggs with a small controversy in the background, a loss of combination in the halves and dumb wingers plus, err Croft.

Broncapz

Broncapz

NRL Player
May 1, 2016
Even if we don't win, I'd like us to try and keep a team under 20 points for once this goddam season.

Last edited:
Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
We aren't going to win.

I'm afraid that final 10 minutes of last week's game is going to have a negative impact. To put in that much effort to get yourself in a winning position and find a way to lose in a matter of minutes.

It can be mentally crushing, especially when confidence is already low.

If we play like we did against the Rabbitohs in Round 2, we'll win. But I just don't see that.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
We aren't going to win.

I'm afraid that final 10 minutes of last week's game is going to have a negative impact. To put in that much effort to get yourself in a winning position and find a way to lose in a matter of minutes.

It can be mentally crushing, especially when confidence is already low.

If we play like we did against the Rabbitohs in Round 2, we'll win. But I just don't see that.
As long as we've put the game to bed before Pies' halftime poetry reading, we'll be laughing.

Jedhead

Jedhead

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jan 8, 2018
If Pies makes A) Our defence and especially our wingers a priority
B) Learns to use our bench properly so that Fifita, TPJ and Haas all have proper breathers. We could sneak this. I'dve been more confident if Paix was either starting at 6 or at least on the bench for Luke as Benny is less aware of his traits and I think he brings more to the team than "Crofty".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • winslow_wong
  • lynx000
  • FACTHUNT
  • Aldo
  • Lostboy
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Wolfie
  • Foordy
  • Fatboy
  • Santa
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.