State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
Put staggs at 6
He beat the bunnies last time there

Galah

Galah

State of Origin Rep
Mar 28, 2019
If Pies has any sense at all he would put Paix in there. He's had a week off to rest up and is streets ahead of Croft in terms of speed off the mark, passing and defence.
I’m with you, I mean they see him as a long term dummy half but after watching turps he’s our long term guy. Also our club hasn’t exactly nailed knowing what positions our players should be playing.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
I would love to see us win and Seibold do a victory dance on the sidelines.

Unfortunately, it's going to be the other way around and it's going to be Bennett doing a victory dance in the sheds.

I've already said we are going to win, dont worry about it. Thats money in the bank right there. I cant remember the last time i made a prediction and it went pear shaped.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
right...the old "youve been dropped son, but, can you walk out on the field and like, grab the back of your leg like this please..?' trick....

Didn’t nikorima have the same injury for us once and then miraculously recovered the next week to play for the warriors?

Galah

Galah

State of Origin Rep
Mar 28, 2019
We all know his man Croft will be there.
AB23AD9E 759E 4A76 8806 5E6BC280DD3E

Aldo

Aldo

What, me worry?
Contributor
Jul 7, 2013
Croft has been named to replace him.

Milford:

“I’m not dropped this week, I’m actually injured. I hurt my hammy pretty bad yesterday, I had scans on it this morning and it doesn’t look too good. I tried to take off in one of the drills and I felt this cramping sensation, straight away it didn’t feel good. I hurt my hammy before the Melbourne game and I wasn’t sure if it was related to that. It’s disappointing. I think I’m looking out a month on the sidelines, it’s pretty bad ... hopefully I’m not out for the season.”

Performance chief Paul Devlin said an MRI scan yesterday revealed a grade-two hamstring tear:

“It’s unfortunate but as a result we expect Anthony to be out of action for at least the next month. He will start rehabilitation in coming days and will build his strength back up before commencing his return to run program.”

McHunt
I love the " I'm actually injured" quote.

Not sure if it is related or not to the injury but he looks like he is starting to bulk out again. I thought he looked pretty trim following the pre season, but over the last month or so, he looks to be bigger (and not in a good way).

Skyblues87

Skyblues87

QCup Player
Feb 9, 2017
Never wish injury on a player, but this really is a blessing in disguise. We can now prepare for life after Milford, hopefully Croft and Deardon kill it and we don't look back.
It was pretty obvious Seibold was never going to drop Milford , despite him carrying an injury for the past couple of games.

Galah

Galah

State of Origin Rep
Mar 28, 2019
Is Paul devlin the guy responsible for our fitness or Injury prevention?

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Never wish injury on a player, but this really is a blessing in disguise. We can now prepare for life after Milford, hopefully Croft and Deardon kill it and we don't look back.
It was pretty obvious Seibold was never going to drop Milford , despite him carrying an injury for the past couple of games.
Yep, I'm looking forward to see whether we lift.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Thank **** turpin wasn’t moved into the halves.

No, it's worse.

It's Croft instead. This is why Milford being out is going to be a problem. He at least has a combination with Boyd and can produce something. Croft on the other hand...

W

WASSHHH

Aug 24, 2017
So few comments since TLT landed.

Speaks volumes about the downfall of this club and how people have lost interest.

Enough to give you the sads.

porouian

porouian

QCup Player
Mar 10, 2008
20. Lodge

Dammit.

Like others I'd much rather Paix tried at 6 while Brodie works his way back in (or dies trying), as for the "we're turning him into a 9" argument, Seibold did pick our current long term 9 at both 6 and 7 in the back end of last year so that's somewhat of a precedent. And it's not like we'd be delaying Paix's development at 9 since he's gonna be stuck behind Turpin for the time being anyway. Ah well - hope Croft fires up and has a big game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Fatboy
  • Harry Sack
  • Organix
  • Aldo
  • john1420
  • leon.bott
  • Battler
  • Sproj
  • bazza
  • levikaden
  • The Strapper
  • Tim K
  • RolledOates
  • mrslong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.