10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dazza 92

Dazza 92

NRL Captain
Oct 13, 2014
right...the old "youve been dropped son, but, can you walk out on the field and like, grab the back of your leg like this please..?' trick....

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018

Broncos five-eighth Anthony Milford has sustained a hamstring injury in training on Monday.
An MRI scan at the Clive Berghofer Centre Qscan facility revealed Anthony has a Grade 2 tear to the hamstring. “It’s unfortunate but as a result we expect Anthony to be out of action for at least the next month,” said Broncos Head of Performance Paul Devlin said. He will start rehabilitation in coming days and will build his strength back up before commencing his return to run program.”

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Oh man, blessing in disguise?

Now we'll see how Croft & Dearden go together...
I would never wish an injury on anyone but my thoughts exactly. Get well soon Milf, and use the time off to find a new club where you'll be happier. Hopefully you'll find form there, except against us.

Last edited:
The Strapper

The Strapper

NRL Player
Contributor
Apr 21, 2015
Oh man, blessing in disguise?

Now we'll see how Croft & Dearden go together...

I am sure the club will be very cautious about this.
After all wouldn’t want to rush his return now would we?
4 weeks could easily become 6 or even longer.
Gotta be very careful with this guy.

NRL Captain
Contributor
Sep 22, 2016
Im happy with this, we need to learn life without milford in his current playing state.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
4acw2l

Hoof Hearted

Hoof Hearted

QCup Player
Oct 23, 2016
They should bite the bullet and put Paix in there next to dearden. He is fast and can tackle. He needs to be on the field while croft practises his kicking and tackling with a busted shoulder. Just a thought.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Croft has been named to replace him.

Milford:

“I’m not dropped this week, I’m actually injured. I hurt my hammy pretty bad yesterday, I had scans on it this morning and it doesn’t look too good. I tried to take off in one of the drills and I felt this cramping sensation, straight away it didn’t feel good. I hurt my hammy before the Melbourne game and I wasn’t sure if it was related to that. It’s disappointing. I think I’m looking out a month on the sidelines, it’s pretty bad ... hopefully I’m not out for the season.”

Performance chief Paul Devlin said an MRI scan yesterday revealed a grade-two hamstring tear:

“It’s unfortunate but as a result we expect Anthony to be out of action for at least the next month. He will start rehabilitation in coming days and will build his strength back up before commencing his return to run program.”

McHunt

Last edited:
Organix

Organix

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 19, 2012
We probably do now that milly is out.
But the real answer is no, we never had a top 8 hope in 2020.
Oh, come on. Until the end of Round 2 I think we had very strong hopes.

Jedhead

Jedhead

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jan 8, 2018
If Pies has any sense at all he would put Paix in there. He's had a week off to rest up and is streets ahead of Croft in terms of speed off the mark, passing and defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• azza.79
  • BroncosAlways
  • davidp
  • Culhwch
  • Johnny92
  • Dash
  • Scdeac
  • Dexter
  • Rambstien
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.