vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I really hope it was Seibold who leaked that info.

Players from multiple clubs now under investigation.

If anyone thinks all the players aren’t going to meals etc you’re kidding yourself.

Are they actually not allowed to eat out at all? I’ve seen the Storm boys having breakfast right near my house a few times.

Are they actually not allowed to eat out at all? I’ve seen the Storm boys having breakfast right near my house a few times.
Exactly. This is why Wayne having lunch with his misso is/should be a non-issue
[automerge]1596695367[/automerge]
Up here in QLD they can, as long as they social distance
It’s an nrl imposed bubble not state government based

Last edited:
Wayne is deadset running scared. He knows Seibold is the best coach in the comp and didn't want a bar of him.
Yeah the opposition coaches are laughing so hard they are likely to die of a heart attack, Bennett wants to avoid that.

Wayne is in NSW ... he is under different rules because of the outbreaks down there and the fact that Palachook could put a big dent in the comp continuing.

he not only knows the rules, but he helped write them ... now he is playing dumb.

[automerge]1596695367[/automerge]

It’s an nrl imposed bubble not state government based

The nrl don’t want to risk another leaked video even if it is Wayne.

Wayne is in NSW ... he is under different rules because of the outbreaks down there and the fact that Palachook could put a big dent in the comp continuing.

he not only knows the rules, but he helped write them ... now he is playing dumb.
It's an NRL wide bubble. Not an NRL if you're in NSW bubble. All players everywhere would be doing it and to think otherwise would be foolish.

It's an NRL wide bubble. Not an NRL if you're in NSW bubble. All players everywhere would be doing it and to think otherwise would be foolish.

QLD are still under lesser restrictions than NSW. NSW based teams had to go back to the original bio security controls after multiple outbreaks occurred in that state

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Alec
  • pennywisealfie
  • Maddy
  • thenry
  • theshed
  • BroncosAlways
  • Financeguy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • lynx000
  • BooKhaki
  • GCBRONCO
  • Waynesaurus
  • johnny plath
  • mrslong
  • Midean
  • Bucking Beads
  • Nerd
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.