vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might have the timing wrong but wasn’t Oates dropped that week, and only reinstated because Lexy got hurt?
That was the week but he's brought up wanting to play different positions a few times publicly, hard to ever know when he's serious or when he's joking though.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Wayne paid a member of the public to leak this info knowing he will get banned because he is still embarrassed from having lost to a Seibold coached Broncos team and doesn’t want tto live with the shame of it possibly happening twice in the same season.

Either that or Demetrious told Wayne ‘Let me get my hands on that fraud this week Benny” and Wayne found an excuse to be stood down to give him the reigns.

All I know is us winning by 50 and having Seibold walk into the dressing room, the players huddled into a circle chanting “Go Seib Unit, Go Seib Unit” whilst Seibold undoes his tie, and then goes into one of those breakdancing routines whilst Wayne watches on from home would single handedly wipe the sour taste of 2020 out of my mouth in one night.

Asked why he was kept out of fullback al long

“Good question … you’ll have to ask the coach,”

conveniently leaving out the part where he was the worst fullback in the game for a year before being moved.

“We’ve had a few conversations, I’ll keep them in house but yeah, I’ve wanted to play full-back all year. I still think I’m the best full-back at the club and I think Seibs must have thought differently but at the end of the day it was good to get back there, it was good to play back there where I’m really, really comfortable and I’ve played most of my career.
It was disappointing not to get the result but I was happy with my first performance there in 12 months.”

Asked about Seibold’s future:
“I wouldn’t have a clue to be totally honest,
That’s a question for the CEO and the chairman but he comes to work every day trying to be better and that’s what we try to do as players. He leads the way and helps and how we can be better and what we can improve and as players all we can do is take that on board and try to perfect our games individually and then work on things as a team.
Our work ethic hasn’t changed but obviously the results haven’t been there and that needs to improve.”

Not exactly white anting but not necessarily a glowing endorsement either. Not a big deal imo.
It was the way he said “Good question … you’ll have to ask the coach,”, with a smirk to suggest that there had been some solid tension about the issue and a bit had gone on behind closed doors. If you couple this with the rumours about Milford refusing to play fullback, I think there was a bit of shit go down regarding this.

I may be looking to too far into it but this whole Milford injury and him stating that "he is actually injured", tied with the above, I wouldn't be surprised if it comes out later that Milford isn't injured. Just all smells a bit fishy.

That was the week but he's brought up wanting to play different positions a few times publicly, hard to ever know when he's serious or when he's joking though.
Set off some alarms for me that interview, along with some other comments players have made about not understanding what the coach wants of them. They don't seem to be on the same page, whether that's because they don't want to be or Pies can't articulate his vision, I can't tell.

Set off some alarms for me that interview, along with some other comments players have made about not understanding what the coach wants of them. They don't seem to be on the same page, whether that's because they don't want to be or Pies can't articulate his vision, I can't tell.
hahahahhaaha oh you crack me up sometimes.

The inglis interview was on that aboriginal footy show @theshed. Not sure where you can find it.
[automerge]1596749523[/automerge]

From what i've heard its always been they just dont get his methods rather than they dont like the bloke.

Last edited:
From what i've heard its always been they just dont get his methods rather than they dont like the bloke.
Does that mean his methods are actually madness?

Does that mean his methods are actually madness?

Same as Stuart when he was at the Eels in 2013. Won the wooden spoon in his first year from memory. Lasted 12 months. Shit coach, hey. Mind you, he's not doing too bad at the Raiders. One man's club is another's walking stick

Last edited:
Same as Stuart when he was at the Eels in 2013. Won the wooden spoon in his first year from memory. Lasted 12 months. Shit coach, hey. Mind you, he's not doing too bad at the Raiders. One man's club is another's walking stick
You'd have to wonder what the Warriors found in Nathan Brown's CV that suggested he's the answer.

You'd have to wonder what the Warriors found in Nathan Brown's CV that suggested he's the answer.

Well, they have Phil Gould as well. Mitigation of damage I guess

Last edited:
All I know is us winning by 50 and having Seibold walk into the dressing room, the players huddled into a circle chanting “Go Seib Unit, Go Seib Unit” whilst Seibold undoes his tie, and then goes into one of those breakdancing routines whilst Wayne watches on from home would single handedly wipe the sour taste of 2020 out of my mouth in one night.

Would love to see Seibs break into the David Brent dance whilst the players clap along!

DB Dance

Maybe Seibs has another chance at coaching given Brown keeps picking up a job despite sucking each time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Socnorb
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fitzy
  • Financeguy
  • Alec
  • Bongo
  • pennywisealfie
  • Manofoneway
  • Aldo
  • Wolfie
  • Harry Sack
  • NSW stables
  • Jazza
  • Justwin
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Lurker
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.