vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you manage to get tested? Thanks for having the good sense to isolate.

Yeah mate. First time I left the apartment in three days. Waiting on test results now - they said by tomorrow afternoon or Saturday.

So there were some interesting things come out on NRL360 this week.

Peter Ryan looks more confident and answers FAR better than Seibs does to unexpected questions.

Kennedy speaks really well and seems to appreciate the opportunity he has been given. He talks like an AFL player.

No one rates Seibs.

Boyd threw Seibs under the bus about not playing fullback.

Talk about a lifetime ago :(

Look at the pure determination on Milf's face to get past the defender and keep the play going in the lead up to that corker of a 3rd try of ours. Can't even remember the last time he was demonstrably making an effort like this which is quite sad.
Ah the memories. The year we should have won it all. Maybe milf was just eternally scared by that gf loss...

So there were some interesting things come out on NRL360 this week.

Peter Ryan looks more confident and answers FAR better than Seibs does to unexpected questions.

Kennedy speaks really well and seems to appreciate the opportunity he has been given. He talks like an AFL player.

No one rates Seibs.

Boyd threw Seibs under the bus about not playing fullback.
Glad someone else noticed Boyds comment about not being selected at fullback earlier. White anting at it's finest.

I would haul the guy over hot coals for making a comment like that, it is no wonder the dressing room has been lost when all of the positive words come from your youngest players and the senior players are allowed to behave like that.

Last edited:
Glad someone else noticed Boyds comment about not being selected at fullback earlier. White anting at it's finest.

I would haul the guy over hot coals for making a comment like that, it is no wonder the dressing room has been lost when all of the positive words come from your youngest players and the senior players are allowed to behave like that.
Ive not seen the segment and so not wishing to take anything out of context, but if it is as you say Pies needs to show some spine and drop Boyd. The club should actually be onto Pies too telling him our club will not stand senior players white anting the Broncos head coach.

I don't care if Pies has been an abysmal failure this sort of cancerous behaviour should never be tolerated. It destroys the very fabric of our club.

What did Boyd say?

Asked why he was kept out of fullback al long

“Good question … you’ll have to ask the coach,”

conveniently leaving out the part where he was the worst fullback in the game for a year before being moved.

“We’ve had a few conversations, I’ll keep them in house but yeah, I’ve wanted to play full-back all year. I still think I’m the best full-back at the club and I think Seibs must have thought differently but at the end of the day it was good to get back there, it was good to play back there where I’m really, really comfortable and I’ve played most of my career.
It was disappointing not to get the result but I was happy with my first performance there in 12 months.”

Asked about Seibold’s future:
“I wouldn’t have a clue to be totally honest,
That’s a question for the CEO and the chairman but he comes to work every day trying to be better and that’s what we try to do as players. He leads the way and helps and how we can be better and what we can improve and as players all we can do is take that on board and try to perfect our games individually and then work on things as a team.
Our work ethic hasn’t changed but obviously the results haven’t been there and that needs to improve.”

Not exactly white anting but not necessarily a glowing endorsement either. Not a big deal imo.

Last edited:
Talk about a lifetime ago :(

Look at the pure determination on Milf's face to get past the defender and keep the play going in the lead up to that corker of a 3rd try of ours. Can't even remember the last time he was demonstrably making an effort like this which is quite sad.
He's deadset following the Tim Smith career trajectory. Looked an absolute freak for 18 months then threw it all away.

He's deadset following the Tim Smith career trajectory. Looked an absolute freak for 18 months then threw it all away.

Tim Smith looked better and fell off harder. Milf is more of a Nathan Gardner.

Tim Smith looked better and fell off harder. Milf is more of a Nathan Gardner.

Milf dropped off pretty hard after midway through 2016, but I can't remember the last time anyone dropped off as much as Tim Smith did. Absolutely destroyed it in his rookie year (something like 40 try assists?) and then pretty much did nothing.

That they would have to ask the coach why he wasnt playing fullback.

On another note, Watching the Greg Inglis interview the other day when he was talking about all the coaches he has worked under, all he said about Fraudbold was " Siebs is Siebs " or words to that effect and that was about it!
‘Seibs is fat tony’ I believe was the actual quote

Asked why he was kept out of fullback al long

“Good question … you’ll have to ask the coach,”

conveniently leaving out the part where he was the worst fullback in the game for a year before being moved.

“We’ve had a few conversations, I’ll keep them in house but yeah, I’ve wanted to play full-back all year. I still think I’m the best full-back at the club and I think Seibs must have thought differently but at the end of the day it was good to get back there, it was good to play back there where I’m really, really comfortable and I’ve played most of my career.
It was disappointing not to get the result but I was happy with my first performance there in 12 months.”

Asked about Seibold’s future:
“I wouldn’t have a clue to be totally honest,
That’s a question for the CEO and the chairman but he comes to work every day trying to be better and that’s what we try to do as players. He leads the way and helps and how we can be better and what we can improve and as players all we can do is take that on board and try to perfect our games individually and then work on things as a team.
Our work ethic hasn’t changed but obviously the results haven’t been there and that needs to improve.”

Not exactly white anting but not necessarily a glowing endorsement either. Not a big deal imo.
Fair enough, he never dissented publicly, he's got his position back and he's happy, good for him.

Don't really see anything wrong with it, it's no worse than Oates saying he wants to play wing/backrow or whatever he feels like on the week.

Fair enough, he never dissented publicly, he's got his position back and he's happy, good for him.

Don't really see anything wrong with it, it's no worse than Oates saying he wants to play wing/backrow or whatever he feels like on the week.
I might have the timing wrong but wasn’t Oates dropped that week, and only reinstated because Lexy got hurt?

That they would have to ask the coach why he wasnt playing fullback.

On another note, Watching the Greg Inglis interview the other day when he was talking about all the coaches he has worked under, all he said about Fraudbold was " Siebs is Siebs " or words to that effect and that was about it!

What should I type to find this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.