Round 13 - Rabbitohs vs Broncos

TPJ, Lodge & Offa make up half our middle and that’s terrible.

Gould being critical of how we use Haas. I've been saying it all year, he shouldn't be playing 80. Just because he can doesnt mean he should.

We need a complete overhaul.

It starts with getting a new coach ASAP and him clearing the players outside of about 5. Something so so rotten in this group.

We’re lacking in pretty much every key position. There’s no way we can afford enough elite players in those positions so what we need is a coach who can turn role players into a champion team.

This question gets asked every weekend - how the **** do you fix this shit?
**** the coach off is a wonderful start. I seriously think we wouldn't be as bad under any other coach.

We need a complete overhaul.

It starts with getting a new coach ASAP and him clearing the players outside of about 5. Something so so rotten in this group.
It starts with the board. Those ***** shouldn’t get a say in who our new coach is

I'm with you, mate. Been a fan since I can remember. This isn't the same sport. The way the game is now is totally different and terribly impacted by inconsistent refereeing, suspensions, media bias, media manipulation and it's clear based on the amount of money involved.
It's a conspiracy we leak 34 points every week!

I have nothing left to give this sport at the moment it’s corrupt. There’s no doubt in my mind. We continue to take it up the ass and say thank you sir. But why? Why doesn’t anyone speak out? If not for the club then for us.

Because if you speak out you get fined, and nobody wants to be fined.

It's becoming very clear that the NRL wants a second Brisbane team. What better way to get a bunch of Broncos fans to jump ship and boost up the initial membership numbers of the new club if you shaft the Broncos towards a wooden spoon for a couple of years.

Brisbane the first team since Newcastle's horror run to concede 400 points in 13 rounds. So...no consequence for the coach?
Normally having a record breaking coach is a good thing...

Gould being critical of how we use Haas. I've been saying it all year, he shouldn't be playing 80. Just because he can doesnt mean he should.

Many of us have been saying that all year. A good coach, even an average coach, can see it.

Active Now

• MrRobot
  • cento
  • Fatboy
  • winslow_wong
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Foordy
  • Galah
  • Battler
  • Broncosgirl
  • Broncorob
  • broncs30
  • Kev_Guz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.