Round 13 - Rabbitohs vs Broncos

I have nothing left to give this sport at the moment it’s corrupt. There’s no doubt in my mind. We continue to take it up the ass and say thank you sir. But why? Why doesn’t anyone speak out? If not for the club then for us.

Wonder if we will concede 40 tonight.

We need a complete overhaul.

It starts with getting a new coach ASAP and him clearing the players outside of about 5. Something so so rotten in this group.

This question gets asked every weekend - how the **** do you fix this shit?

Brisbane the first team since Newcastle's horror run to concede 400 points in 13 rounds. So...no consequence for the coach?

Why can’t we score a point in the second half

Because we don't know how, and Croft quite frankly has lost it. We have nothing in our halves. Just a classy half back. Must be lonely for him

Last edited:
I thought Coach said once the players are back things would turn? They appear back.

I have nothing left to give this sport at the moment it’s corrupt. There’s no doubt in my mind. We continue to take it up the ass and say thank you sir. But why? Why doesn’t anyone speak out? If not for the club then for us.
I'm with you, mate. Been a fan since I can remember. This isn't the same sport. The way the game is now is totally different and terribly impacted by inconsistent refereeing, suspensions, media bias, media manipulation and it's clear based on the amount of money involved.

Active Now

• bazza
  • Justwin
  • broncos4life
  • Mr Fourex
  • Foordy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Strop
  • Organix
  • Broncosgirl
  • Johnny92
  • kman
  • cento
  • bb_gun
  • winslow_wong
  • jd87
  • Mustafur
  • Battler
  • Santa
  • Culhwch
  • unnerv1ng
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.