Round 13 - Rabbitohs vs Broncos

It's a conspiracy we leak 34 points every week!

I love how you guys are willing to tinfoil over a footy game but never think the media is lying to you about anything important. Like a fake pandemic.

I have nothing left to give this sport at the moment it’s corrupt. There’s no doubt in my mind. We continue to take it up the ass and say thank you sir. But why? Why doesn’t anyone speak out? If not for the club then for us.
Because when you get beat by 30 plus every week it's not the refs.
As much as I think we get hammered , if it was the other way around I still don't think we would win many more.

It starts with the board. Those ***** shouldn’t get a say in who our new coach is
This, they have to go or things won’t turn around. The people that got us into this shambles are not the people you want trying to fix things.

Dont think they are up too much on the players on nine. Trying to make out because Carrigan is a front rower he isnt smart. Dont think they realise he is probably the smartest player alongside Bullemor running around in the NRL

Because if you speak out you get fined, and nobody wants to be fined.

It's becoming very clear that the NRL wants a second Brisbane team. What better way to get a bunch of Broncos fans to jump ship and boost up the initial membership numbers of the new club if you shaft the Broncos towards a wooden spoon for a couple of years.
Make a video. Release it to the media. Make the entire club get behind it. If they fine the club 10k who cares.

Remind me again why he isn’t coaching the Broncos?

i dont know i dont rate him. just seems like another bennett lacky.
always the bridesmaid and never the bride

but then again he has never been given a chance so who knows he could be great.
certainly woulnt be any worse considering the amount of negative record old seibs has managed to wrack up in only 2 years

Dont think they are up too much on the players on nine. Trying to make out because Carrigan is a front rower he isnt smart. Dont think they realise he is probably the smartest player alongside Bullemor running around in the NRL
Do they mean book smart or footy smart. Because deadset the bloke puts in but does a lot of dumb shit.

Haha ref is like oh no, wrong team, that'll be a penalty thank you.

If I was him I'd sit there grinning with a cigar hanging out of my chops. Where else could you be so bad and have no repercussions. Dude is living the dream.

Brisbane the first team since Newcastle's horror run to concede 400 points in 13 rounds. So...no consequence for the coach?
No mate, you see when we hired Seiby, we always knew it was a 1, 2 three year rebuild process.

Active Now

• Midean
  • bazza
  • ChewThePhatt
  • GCBRONCO
  • The Don
  • broncs30
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • Broncorob
  • broncoscope
  • peter09
  • Allo
  • LittleDavey
  • Jazza
  • ezpz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Redux
  • Johnny92
  • Justwin
... and 21 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.