Round 13 - Raiders vs Broncos - LIVE Discussion

Anyone else think that Tilse looks like Sloth from the Goonies now that he shaves his head?

and Gaz has really stood up this year as anti-Brisbane, ever since the Auckland 9s where he flat out said he had no idea how the Broncos had made it that far and was incredibly disappointed in them.

I really liked Gaz as a commentator until this year.

I want to punch him in the face now.

We've got a chance to put on a real score here, Raides seem to have lost their heads a bit.

Are people finally realising Stuart really is overrated?

how to butcher a try after a long break down field - right there ....

I thought that was made to look worse by the fact that Campese only had eyes for Barba. I'd be blowing up if it was the other way around though.

Game plan when playing the Raiders, bomb the hell out of Robinson.

Hoffman caught on last tackle....how'd have thought.

I thought that was made to look worse by the fact that Campese only had eyes for Barba. I'd be blowing up if it was the other way around though.

I wouldn't. Campese grabbed him and then appealed for a penalty. He had no chance of making a tackle and he knew it. I'd hate to see a Bronco try that rubbish.

... and that will be Ricky's excuse for blowing up the press conference.

yep, when the players put so much into it out there on the field and referees just rip the result out of their hands like that, I just wouldn't be doing my job as coach if I didn't come in here and make a **** load of excuses in an attempt to fool everyone into letting me keep my job a week longer ....

Broncos can win it right here if they can break the Raider's spirit.

McCullough's had a good game tonight.

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Xzei
  • Mick_Hancock
  • levikaden
  • Morkel
  • FACTHUNT
  • mystico
  • TimWhatley
  • Skathen
  • ChewThePhatt
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Canga
  • Johnny92
  • Foordy
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • cento
  • Locky24
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.