vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what happens if Bennett names his 21 man squad and there is an injury to one of the Origin players. Are you then allowed to name a player to replace them in the squad?

So what happens if Bennett names his 21 man squad and there is an injury to one of the Origin players. Are you then allowed to name a player to replace them in the squad?
I'd say that may be approved by the NRL as an exception as it's a game they have to play outside the club's control.

or better yet, just play whats in front of them, don't restrict themselves to a single side of the field
Sure, that's how halves should always play, but they still will have a side they will hover mostly around.

Hunt's better passing to his left and his defense make him a candidate for the left side, while Kodi's ability to make the right side more potent, and having the comp's best body guard next to him to compensate for his lesser defense, makes him a candidate for that side.

Is TPJ going to be fit for this game? We are really missing his damaging impact.

Is TPJ going to be fit for this game? We are really missing his damaging impact.

Should be, played for Souths Logan on Sunday and reportedly got through the game unscathed.

Who do you think gets dropped Arrow or Offa surely Offa can't, he's been real solid since coming back in.

Who do you think gets dropped Arrow or Offa surely Offa can't, he's been real solid since coming back in.
Offa and TPJ are playing a similar role but could be worthwhile having TPJ come on for the Arrow role to pump out 15-20mins at high impact while offa does the longer stint at prop

I thought Bunji had a real go the other night .
The pass he threw to Moga to set up a try was pretty slick .Tried his guts out in his 1st NRL game of the year . Must have a good cardio base . I`d try to keep him in the 17 .

We are reportedly going to name a 23 man squad today (permitted due to the number of origin players we have)

my guess is that if a player isn't named in the 23 man squad he won't be permitted to play

I was really impressed with Benji but he will drop out unfortunately when Milford is back

Yeah I think you might be right .Last in 1st out rule .
Kodi , Hunt , Bunji and Milf and only 3 spots in the 17 to fit them . Milf is the only certainty . Who of the other 3 drops out of the squad and who gets a bench spot is the interesting part .

Yeah I think you might be right .Last in 1st out rule .
Kodi , Hunt , Bunji and Milf and only 3 spots in the 17 to fit them . Milf is the only certainty . Who of the other 3 drops out of the squad and who gets a bench spot is the interesting part .

Hunt is also a certainty unless injury strikes him ... at least in Bennett's eyes.

which would only leave a bench spot, and that would likely be Niko's unless Bennett decides to prepare him for next season by giving him 80 minutes playing in the halves in the ISC

Yep . Get the money`s worth from Bunj .
Send Kodi back to Qld comp to polish his trade as a #7 . Give Hunt 6 weeks and reassess .

Sound like a plan ?

Round13Team

What should be a mouth watering top of the table clash will most likely be tarnished by origin in some way.

That's our full strength squad
Good team to be throwing out and I am confident we can get the job done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Johnny92
  • Aldo
  • broncsgoat
  • Strop
  • Fozz
  • Scorchie
  • Sproj
  • barker
  • Thelmus
  • BroncosAlways
  • Dash
  • bert_lifts
  • Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Manofoneway
  • Bish
  • NSW stables
  • Xzei
  • Mr Fourex
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.