Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
More than likely.

Milford and McGuire could be rubbed out even if Bennett does let them play.

Milford lashed out with the foot on Dugan and got him in the face, McGuire came into a tackle with a swinging arm. We'll see what the MRC thinks of that.

More than likely.

Milford and McGuire could be rubbed out even if Bennett does let them play.

Milford lashed out with the foot on Dugan and got him in the face, McGuire came into a tackle with a swinging arm. We'll see what the MRC thinks of that.
Cordner won't play.

Deliberate arm bar on Myles

I'd have to watch it again, but my take was that there were many in the tackle and in a split second (of desperation) it went slightly awry. Full credit to Nate getting up and hitting up in the next set though.
He pushed the arm back.

It wasn't an accident.

If anyone is going to the below the border Sydney function on Friday, do you think all the origin players will be there (even if they are not playing against the roosters)?

I think we'll see:

1. Boyd
2. Pearson
3. Roberts
4. Moga
5. Kahu
6. Marshall
7. Hunt
8. Ese'ese
9. McCullough
10. Blair
11. Glenn
12. Gillett
13. Sims

14. KNik
15. McGuire
16. TPJ
17. Joffa

As long as we don't see a rookie vs Cordner, I'll be happy.

I think we'll see:

1. Boyd
2. Pearson
3. Roberts
4. Moga
5. Kahu
6. Marshall
7. Hunt
8. Ese'ese
9. McCullough
10. Blair
11. Glenn
12. Gillett
13. Sims

14. KNik
15. McGuire
16. TPJ
17. Joffa

Could see Nikorima play at 6 if Milford is out.

This ain't the week to rest anyone.

In the context of our season we need this win.

If people can physically play then they should.

Next round we have Souths and then a bye. We can rest blokes then if they need it.

Could see Nikorima play at 6 if Milford is out.

That is absolutely my preferred option too but I just put the team in I think Bennett will go with. I'm the king of Kodi's fan club remember. ;)

I don't see why Sammy gets a break he was invisible in origin.

Cordner should be suspended. He was attempting to roll the player onto their back but it was pretty obvious it was going to happen yet he continued using his whole body. No idea how it wasn't a penalty...

I don't see why Sammy gets a break he was invisible in origin.

Cordner should be suspended. He was attempting to roll the player onto their back but it was pretty obvious it was going to happen yet he continued using his whole body. No idea how it wasn't a penalty...

Hasn't even been charged.

It's bullshit.

Last night was a set up from go to woah.

Refs clearly had instructions to not referee foul play. MRC commission are cowards - should have charged him and let the refs explain why it was all tickety fucking boo...

I've seen on a couple of Facebook pages that Milf is going for scans for a possible fractured cheekbone? It's only from Meme pages etc so does anyone know if this is legit or are they just spinning shit?

I've seen on a couple of Facebook pages that Milf is going for scans for a possible fractured cheekbone? It's only from Meme pages etc so does anyone know if this is legit or are they just spinning shit?

Its from facebook, they are spinning shit deluxe. Do you honestly believe this wouldn't be pasted all over the news websites if it were true?

Its from facebook, they are spinning shit deluxe. Do you honestly believe this wouldn't be pasted all over the news websites if it were true?

I read something, and came to the place I source all of my Broncos news for verification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • Lozza
  • Jazza
  • dasherhalo
  • Big Del
  • mystico
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • broncsgoat
  • Palmer Wapau Fanclub
  • Bucking Beads
  • ivanhungryjak
  • thenry
  • LGH
  • Strop
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.