vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Kodi is going to be our halfback next year and we're not putting him down to QLD Cup to refine his skills, then I would hope he gets put into halfback when he comes on and move Hunt to hooker.

He isn't going to get what he needs from hooker.

I assume you're referring to Kodi being on the bench?
Yes, put Marshall as our utility on the bench, and let Kodi hone his skills in Qcup.

People chastised Griffin for doing this to Hunt (righfully), and now Kodi is suffering the same fate, which unless WB plans to put someone else in Hunt's place next season, is even worse!

I think some players will be rested... hoping no injuries occur!

The first players rested would likely be Gillett and McGuire with Su'A and Arrow to replace them.

Possibly Milford. He did rest Oates after his first game because he didn't want to add the added pressure of backing up just a couple of days after Origin.

Sure we want Kodi to be ready to play halfback next year, but this year is our first priority and we need Nikorima's impact on the bench to push for our premiership this year.

Haha through to the keeper on that one

giphy.gif

Good to see Sims and Thaiday starting again.

Maybe Wayne is superstitious ... every time he has named Thaiday and Sims to start only to bench them at the last minute we have won :confusing:

If Gillett doesn't play, I hope Cordner doesn't play either. He'd destroy Su'a.

In a way this is kind of like a mini-origin game. I hope whether QLD wins or loses that a bit of fire carries over for the boys backing up.

Milf v Pearce, Gillet v Cordner, Oats v Furgo.

We could pretty much rule out Milford for this game.

He was always going to be likely to be rested even if he got through the whole game, but after that HIA, I would be extremely surprised if he plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • Morkel
  • Stix
  • I bleed Maroon
  • BrentTatesChin
  • Foordy
  • Behind enemy lines
  • broncoscope
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Cavalo
  • Wolfie
  • Battler
  • Fatboy
  • Skyblues87
  • Broncorob
  • Allo
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Broncosgirl
  • LittleDavey
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.