Round 13 - Roosters vs Broncos

kinda think first few touch hunt has this second half he just need to run hard . soon as he starts running more he gets his confidence back. atm hes passing the ball far to early needs to take line on a little more imo

The miss on Cordner isn't Hunts fault. Tevita Pangai Jr is hanging around as a 2nd marker. Friend sees this and there was already an overlap as soon as he picked up the ball.
You forgot the golden rule ...

Everything bad that happens in a game is Hunts fault ... everything good that happens in a game is despite of Hunt

He is officially the BHQ scapegoat for 2017 ... BHQ require one every year

Everything bad that happens in a game is Hunts fault ... everything good that happens in a game is despite of Hunt
When in doubt blame Hunt

What the hell Sam, Pulling faces at the screen

And nothing is ever Hunt's fault. Got it.

while i agree some here blame hunt for far to much. you cannot deny has has been pretty bog average that first half. when you play like that you have every right to be criticised imo

Not angry, just pointing out your trolling/stupidity.

He shot himself in the foot twice posting about niko. I found it funny and wanted him to stop before he embarrassed himself again. You're the only one firing up about it. We're gonna get yelled at for this. So I'm gonna stop talking to you.

Now that's a great kick.

Outstanding result.

Hunt seems like he is just guessing most of the time and yes it was his fault on the Cordner try good play but really poor read.

I'm a fan but geez he is hard to watch sometimes.

Suck it Rorters

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Skyblues87
  • Sproj
  • Robboi_321
  • Johnny92
  • Dash
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Dexter
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Skathen
  • Brocko
  • winslow_wong
  • Justwin
  • Gaz
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.