Round 13 - Roosters vs Broncos

Watching Hunt has become painful. The GF has broken him

didnt even realise kodi is not on bench.. wat sort of bone headed decision was that?

Hunt's pulling a Cronk from the Wednesday night: not giving Benji any ball, and trying to do everything himself. Unfortunately for us Hunt ain't Cronk.
I can't for the life on me understand why they would bench Kodi after he was instrumental in our 6 game win streak. It has to be massively negative for the poor blokes morale and mentality.

My 5 year old son would do a better job out there than Hunt.

did kodi get injured? i have not been following any footy for last week. is it serious if so how long he out for?

Leading both possession and penalties, yet we trail by 6. And Marshall is our only try scorer. That says all you need to know about where Hunt is at

Hunt always has to stumblerun a bit, double triple pump then float a ball out to Roberts. Meanwhile KNik has hit Roberts hard and early on the chest and he is streaking away.

If Bennett had the cajones to banish hodges to qcup back in the day the surely he can do something about hunt.

We are playing better footy. I predict we win this one.
No hope mate. We'll lose comfortably. We have no composure and too many moronic mistakes in us.

Leading both possession and penalties, yet we trail by 6. And Marshall is our only try scorer. That says all you need to know about where Hunt is at
I don't believe we should put all the blame on Hunt

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Xarr
  • Battler
  • pennywisealfie
  • Brocko
  • Alec
  • Pablo
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.