Round 13 - Roosters vs Broncos

I feel sorry for Kodi if he doesn't break the long list of promising halfbacks through the system who haven't kicked on and the bandwagon turns on him.

No chance Hunt gets dropped according to the experts on here.

He's earned it.

wow im getting grilled for not knowing kodi was injured. geez. in any case any 1 answer me what happeded to kodi and how long he out for

wow im getting grilled for not knowing kodi was injured. geez. in any case any 1 answer me what happeded to kodi and how long he out for
Hurt himself at training, should be alright for next week. I believe it was shoulder

Not a whole lot in this game.

I've been impressed with Darius Boyd & Corey Oates at the back. Oates continues to show why he's one of the best players at getting his team out of trouble while Darius has provided the Broncos with some much needed energy around the ruck.

Hunt has had a very inconsistent game. A couple of nice plays to put his outside men away and then a couple of bizarre options. That miss on Cordner was disappointing but he won't be the only half who will come up with that and it was no where near as bad as Marshall's effort on Manu, or Keary on Marshall for that matter. I think the Broncos need to go back to that fringe and try to get Oates running at Keary, I feel like they'll have some success there.

Sydney have physically been the stronger side and Jake Friend has been for mine the best player on the field. He's really shown McCullough up once again and if the game continues as it is, the Roosters will be very tough to chase down with their outside backs.

If I came across harsh I apologise mate.

The miss on Cordner isn't Hunts fault. Tevita Pangai Jr is hanging around as a 2nd marker. Friend sees this and there was already an overlap as soon as he picked up the ball.

lol okay.

Should be back next week according to Wayne.
No one has said he has earnt it so he shouldn't be dropped. At the current point in time Hunt is our first in line halfback

We score first, we win, they score first, they win. It's that simple. We aren't executing well though and giving away stupid penalties.

Latest Fox Sports lab predictor numbers have the Dragons at an 98.3% chance of being a worse team in 2018 than 2017 because they spent $1.2m on a fraud.

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • Brocko
  • Broncorob
  • Mighty Bronx
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • Alec
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.