Round 13 - Roosters vs Broncos

Sims could've tackled Friend then easy

The roosters have nothing in attack, it's a shame we have even less in attack.

This is first grade, that's not good enough.

We lose both games milf is out but win without Hunt i think we found our problem

We've been better at getting down the ground but just hopeless at finishing it off. That Cordner try was off the last Hunt kick that was just poor and the kick chase was even poorer.

You can't be that inept in attack. Have that much ball and screw it up over and over again and expect to beat a top team

We had every opportunity to win this game. We were down their end so many times but execution is off because we are mentally not up for this. This would of been an important win to keep us in the top 4. This loss could cost us a top 4 position and for the life of me I don't understand why we aren't up for this. Don't tell me we are drained from origin because the roosters are in the same boat. Fucking pathetic

Its hard to argue that we looked a more potent side with Hunt out.

Is there anyone at the stadium

They're missing Pearce and we have our grand final half back. So why are we losing?

Active Now

• Totally Unr3al
  • bb_gun
  • Skyblues87
  • winslow_wong
  • The Don
  • Battler
  • Fitzy
  • NSW stables
  • Old Mate
  • BruiserMk1
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Robboi_321
  • Mr Fourex
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.