Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I'm not pro Hunt, but seriously the amount of vitriol targeted at him doing the rounds astounds me.
  • Boyd was invisible most of the game as captain he should have been leading from the front.
  • We had 5 origin players backing up, none of them set the world on fire and perhaps Bennett screwed up by not resting a few.
  • We had milf missing due to concussion
  • Hunt is returning from injury with a new halves partner
  • Nico is injured anyway, so who should we be dropping Hunt for?
Can't we all just agree that as a collective the team sucked. Probably Hunt could have played better and maybe he could have won us the game, but there no guarantee that anyone else would have won it for us either.

As it stands, we lost by 2 points to a top 4 team who were also affected by origin, albeit less than us. Yeah it sucks and I'm as pissed off as the next bloke, but can't we just get off the 'Drop Hunt', 'Punt Hunt' band wagon? It really is getting tiresome.

For starters, I think it is highly unlikely that Bennett would do that and secondly, FFS peeps its getting so negative and combative around here.

Can't we all just play nice and talk about something else like 'Flailin'Sam must retire NAO', 'Their Boyd is better', 'Kick Kahu' or 'Moga the Hogga'? (sarcasm.......)

Pretty please?

How about you don't tell us what we can and can't talk about? We can talk about whatever we want (except fuckin').

I wonder what jason demetriou thinks of Hunt...

didn't see the game, listened on the radio. the highlight was the commentator, i was sure he was going to combust the amount of noise he was making, especially the last 5mins. anyone else hear the 612abc call? who was the comm if so?
I didn't hear it but it would have been Quentin Hull. A very animated and passionate caller.

Lolz.....well alrighty then. :shhhhhhhhhhhhosh:

Which is of course why I started with "Am I reading this correct?" It was a genuine question. Because what I read in the live thread does not match up to opinions in the post-match.

I didn't hear it but it would have been Quentin Hull. A very animated and passionate caller.
god yes. i enjoyed the call, but man that guy has to be taken blood pressure medication or something.

Which is of course why I started with "Am I reading this correct?" It was a genuine question. Because what I read in the live thread does not match up to opinions in the post-match.

Benji copped plenty in the live game thread early on for his defence, but in the 2nd half, specifically the last 10 minutes he was far and away our best player and seemed to be one of the only players trying everything to win.

I didn't see the game, I was however following it on the live thread. Sounded to me like everyone was hard on Benji for two of those tries, though perhaps one of those it was in the lead-up, not the direct scoring play. But then he did a couple of nice things, like he did in the Warriors game after being shithouse in the first half, and all of a sudden he's our best half?

Pretty much.

Brisbane started playing football when they had nothing left to lose, some passes stuck, the Roosters defence faltered and it flattered some mediocre performances.

How about you don't tell us what we can and can't talk about? We can talk about whatever we want (except fuckin').

I wonder what jason demetriou thinks of Hunt...

So......is that no?

I completely forgot about it since the Roosters scored that set, but after making a tackle on Ferguson on the 7 tackle set, he turns towards the sideline and gives somebody a huge spray.

At first I thought he was upset at the referee, but looking at it again, he was giving Moga a huge spray for his chase on the kick and judging from the replay, so he should have.

He would complement Milford better imo, but I remember suggesting getting him to hooker at the time he was here.

He would complement Milford better imo, but I remember suggesting getting him to hooker at the time he was here.
Nothing like blowing your own trumpet:biggrin::pokeytongue:

A couple of charges coming out of this game.

Tupou charged for his head high on Matt Gillett, no penalty.

Luke Keary charged for a trip on Alex Glenn when Ben Hunt put in his cross-field kick, no penalty, Roosters score that set and effectively win the game.
And what about the first Broncos penalty they did blow. Kahu intercept, huge overlap, Roberts on the fly, fastest penalty ever blown for a professional foul and no send off.

A couple of plays later Roberts gets called held and told to play the ball when he clearly wasn't.

The refereeing wasn't great at all.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Jedhead
  • Harry Sack
  • Mustafur
  • broncs30
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Browny
  • Astro
  • Foordy
  • Broncorob
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Fitzy
  • Justwin
  • Dash
  • Organix
  • Morkel
  • winslow_wong
  • LittleDavey
  • ivanhungryjak
  • ezpz
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.