PRE-GAME [Round 14, 2022] Broncos vs Raiders

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

I don’t see him dominating the origin arena at all. I think he is completely overrated. He hasn’t played good against any good centres
Agreed. I was sucked in to the hype and put him in my Supercoach team. He's done diddly squat since that Manly game. He's taken plenty of hitups but mostly out of his own half.

Is Reynolds fully confirmed not to play?

The way Ezra plays I don't think it would be wise to make him be the main playmaker if it's the case that Rey isn't playing and having Billy do it isn't filling me with confidence at all.

I think Martin would do the role best but then there is a huge hole in Fullback.

If Haas is sooking and not up to earning his over-inflated pay cheque I’d have no hesitation in slotting Williston straight in his spot.

If Haas is sooking and not up to earning his over-inflated pay cheque I’d have no hesitation in slotting Williston straight in his spot.
Haas made a few good runs and he tackled alright but did have an impact on one of Queensland's tries by not shifting over. He should 100% playing this weekend at least on the bench after that game. Carrigan is the one who deserves the rest but I have no doubt he's playing.

Is Reynolds fully confirmed not to play?

The way Ezra plays I don't think it would be wise to make him be the main playmaker if it's the case that Rey isn't playing and having Billy do it isn't filling me with confidence at all.

I think Martin would do the role best but then there is a huge hole in Fullback.
AFIAK Reynolds is playing. Subject to the captain's run.

How is Gamble kicking with a leg fracture?

He's been playing with a fracture. It wasn't that bad and there wasn't much pain. It's just gotten worse over time and now it's at a point where he can't continue to play.

If this was in Canberra I'd say we'd be up against it.

Thank christ it's at home, our record is very good - 10 wins from 12 games at Suncorp.

Slater said he just instructed Papalii to rip in as hard as he could for as long as he could then he’d come off. Seems like he served his purpose pretty well.

Yeah....but

I think its time we've moved Papa on. He's served QLD well but I think we have younger, fitter options now to go to......

Active Now

• Broncs1459
  • FACTHUNT
  • Fatboy
  • Aldo
  • sooticus
  • Spoon
  • HarryAllan7
  • Rookie Alan
  • Broncorob
  • Gaz
  • Foordy
  • Old Mate
  • Harry Sack
  • mystico
  • ettybay
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.