PRE-GAME [Round 14, 2022] Broncos vs Raiders

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Mm, it certainly is an interesting decision to play Lee. I definitely think we would've been better served with hoeter, and it's also suprising as I would've thought he would've been the next cab off the rank as he is often our 18th man

Brenko Lee has been our 18th man 5 times this season, while Delouise Hoeter has only been our 18th man twice

Actually not that bad a move considering pereria and brenko lee have been defending beside each other all year in qld cup.

Their results (souths logan), particularly their points against, have been shocking though so worried and wondering whether that is any indication of their defensive performances or whether it is the rest of the team?

Broncos confirm Selwyn is backing up and then changed their mind after Selwyn didn’t finish the session.

Smells suss.

Actually not that bad a move considering pereria and brenko lee have been defending beside each other all year in qld cup.

Their results (souths logan), particularly their points against, have been shocking though so worried and wondering whether that is any indication of their defensive performances or whether it is the rest of the team?

It’s their ability to appear like 17 guys just met in the car park to defend together that’s the Magpies way.

It’s their ability to appear like 17 guys just met in the car park to defend together that’s the Magpies way.
So with these 2 being in that 17 it means... we're fucked lol

The last time Raiders won against us at Suncorp was the final match of the regular season in 2010 where they knocked us out of finals contention winning 18-16. We had to beat Raiders by 15 to jump them into 8th and Lockyer was determined to play despite suffering from a rib injury. He had a fitness test in the lead-up to the game that he completed and he was all set to play until Henjak made the bombshell decision to rule him out. It pissed Lockyer off and I think that was the final nail in the coffin for Henjak.

We have played them 4 times since then and have won all 4. One of those being that Golden Point thriller in Round 24 2011 where Raiders came back from 24-0 down in the final 30 minutes to take the game to Golden Point which the Broncos ended up winning from a 35m field goal by Peter Wallace.

We beat them 30-6 in Round 7 2012. 26-18 in Round 14 2016. 17-16 Round 4 2017.

Some would say we're due a loss.

The last time Raiders won against us at Suncorp was the final match of the regular season in 2010 where they knocked us out of finals contention winning 18-16. We had to beat Raiders by 15 to jump the Raiders into 8th and Lockyer was determined to play despite suffering from a rib injury. He had a fitness test in the lead-up to the game that he completed and he was all set to play until Henjak made the bombshell decision to rule him out. It pissed Lockyer off and I think that was the final nail in the coffin for Henjak.

We have played them 4 times since then and have won all 4. One of those being that Golden Point thriller in Round 24 2011 where Raiders came back from 24-0 down in the final 30 minutes to take the game to Golden Point which the Broncos ended up winning from a 35m field goal by Peter Wallace.

We beat them 30-6 in Round 7 2012. 26-18 in Round 14 2016. 17-16 Round 4 2017.

Some would say we're due a loss.
Outside of the closing sentiment, that's a good write up. I believe it's five times with Brisbane making a big comeback in 2018 to win and confirm their place in the finals. 16-0 Raiders at HT, Brisbane won 26-22 with Milford scoring the match-winner and Fifita making his debut.

Outside of the closing sentiment, that's a good write up. I believe it's five times with Brisbane making a big comeback in 2018 to win and confirm their place in the finals. 16-0 Raiders at HT, Brisbane won 26-22 with Milford scoring the match-winner and Fifita making his debut.

Shit, forgot about that one.

I'm actually really looking forward to seeing JP play.

He was really strong in the trials and I thought for sure he would have been in the team in Round 1. If he can replicate his trial form, he's gonna be good. He's got some tricks up his sleeve.

I'm actually really looking forward to seeing JP play.

He was really strong in the trials and I thought for sure he would have been in the team in Round 1. If he can replicate his trial form, he's gonna be good. He's got some tricks up his sleeve.
He isn't a player I'd describe as having tricks up his sleeve. He's Oates from wish.com

Hasn't he been stupidly impressive in Cup? Or am I thinking of someone else...

Hasn't he been stupidly impressive in Cup? Or am I thinking of someone else...
He's put up decent stats. But I wouldn't say he has been stupidily impressive.

Trai fuller is apparently putting up stupidly impressive stats this year, he used to be an under 20s bronco?

Unread

Active Now

• kiwibronco
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.