vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

It's fucking Gameday.

NRL2022Round14Gameday

Raiders are pretty handy at the offload and the one on one steal. if we shut these two areas up tight we'll go a long way to beating them.
i have watched them closely this season as my mate in Canberra is an avid follower.

When pressured coming out of their own end they are very susceptible to mistakes. Our line speed needs to be spot on in defence.

Young Savage at the back is also good for an error or two when pressurised.

If our home support make enough noise to ensure we get an even share of the 6 agains we'll win this by 8 or maybe even more.

Raiders are pretty handy at the offload and the one on one steal. if we shut these two areas up tight we'll go a long way to beating them.
i have watched them closely this season as my mate in Canberra is an avid follower.

When pressured coming out of their own end they are very susceptible to mistakes. Our line speed needs to be spot on in defence.

Young Savage at the back is also good for an error or two when pressurised.

If our home support make enough noise to ensure we get an even share of the 6 agains we'll win this by 8 or maybe even more.
I think Reynolds will be good for pressuring savage, who has had some good moments this year, but has also been very poor in the process.

We just have to survive the tapine and papalii stint and that will go a long way to winning the game

I think Reynolds will be good for pressuring savage, who has had some good moments this year, but has also been very poor in the process.

We just have to survive the tapine and papalii stint and that will go a long way to winning the game
Both like to offload/turn the ball back inside. I'm tipping Paix to nab at least one of those.

View attachment 18785
Speaking of the devil. Is this not him? I sent it to ‘roster discussions’ during the week but it had no interaction whatsoever.

Needs to tuck those elbows in when he catches bombs .
That is always the flaw when the ball gets dropped . Elbows wide and if you don`t time it perfectly straight off the belly and knock on . Elbows in the ball can`t slip through .

It's going to be tough you'd expect but I still have more confidence in us winning than I ever did in 2020 and 2021. Even when we played the dogs which is inturn a pretty good feeling!

I can't get a handle on this one. Too many unknowns. We're not the same team who's just won 6 on the fly.

Cons
Right edge missing the Origin strike power of both Staggs and Cobbo
Replaced with the 2nd worst team in the QCup's right edge
Staggs' defence massively underrated.
Left edge missing Capewell, not only our Mr 1% defensive forward but an Origin winning strike centre.
Rookie 6 who's still finding his way. Another import from the Souths Logan cellar dwellers.
Haas and Carrigan backing up after an exhausting Origin campaign.
Reynolds not 100% fit.
No Tyson. No niggle.

Pros
Adam Reynolds is back.
Brenko and JP experienced at this level, and have been playing together all season.
JP highest tryscorer in QCup.
Ezra's big chance to prove he's our 6 for years to come.
TC has been playing 80 minutes and looking good at the Seagulls
We're the Broncos, the mighty Broncos, etc.

@GKDonkey I think mystery man is Timothy Sielaff-Burns. Mal Meninga cup Fullback for south’s and now Colts winger.

We won't stop them scoring but we can limit them to 16-18 points and we should get it done. Lot of people haven't really noticed but KW Ikin and DD hace set about building a team based on Bellamy's Melbourne. That means a real focus on each role, a set of expectations and guidelines specific to each task so each role is distinct and easily recognizable.

Combine this with the message each player wants to send, namely 'here's my job, I know it and I can do it' and a sense of 'not letting MY team down' when doing my job means we get guys who can step in, just like Melbourne have done traditionally.

We will play well and look cohesive, at least in large part. That's the Bellamy expectation and now it's ours too.

Gamble missing this game isn’t an accident. Payne Haas has obviously confused $BW… sorry, his prophets message about betting and getting gambling out of the game

David Mead needs to watch his back

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Fozz
  • lynx000
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Scorchie
  • Broncosgirl
  • Brocko
  • Organix
  • Harry Sack
  • Mr Fourex
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncsgoat
  • Aldo
  • Justwin
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Battler
  • Galah
  • Foordy
  • Nerd
... and 27 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.