Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Compare the Riki sinbin for a late shot causing whiplash to what Reynolds copped tonight and you'll see why fans are disappearing from this sport.

We didn't even get a penalty, let alone a sin bin. Our player went off injured.

Thats not just a small inconsistency..
Just watched the highlights of both and the similarities of the 2 incidents is only something the NRL could not pick their way out of.

The injuries won't derail this season. Reynolds will play with a needle. Haas won't be out for long. Staggs and Capes will be back in and Lee and or Hoeter will do a job if required. Paix is a concern but with luck won't be out long. Herbs fucked. We will still be competitive all season long. Future is bright.

I actually don't think Fogarty would have scored if Savage passed to him.

Ezra and Oates were gaining ground very quickly, and Martin was within reach of stopping him.

I gotta say, Raiders fans are some of the most laid back people you will ever meet.

I've been to quite a few games against the Raiders, and despite losing Raiders fans are always happy to have a chat and a laugh after the game. I've never met one that acted like a fuckwit because their team lost.

I gotta say, Raiders fans are some of the most laid back people you will ever meet.

I've been to quite a few games against the Raiders, and despite losing Raiders fans are always happy to have a chat and a laugh after the game. I've never met one that acted like a fuckwit because their team lost.
8C9F8860 A2AA 4AF7 8303 E78AD7AA47D9

Not if they're broken, which it sounds like they are. The risks of playing with broken ribs far outweigh playing a few extra games.
I doubt they're broken but you may well be right. I'm thinking cartilage and I know from experience how painful it is. Every breath you take.

Oates has improved this year with his defence, especially his defensive reads.

5 minutes left, Raiders spread the ball right and have us shot for numbers where they ended up having a 3-on-1. Oates sees this and he comes flying in to shut it down, and while he doesn't tackle Xavier to stop the pass, he ends up putting enough pressure on Xavier to force him to throw a bad pass which Timoko had no chance of reeling in and he knocks it on. That saved the game for us.

Brilliant effort from him. His turnaround this year has been spectacular to say the least.

I dont know why but despite his antics i still kind of like ricky. He doesnt shy away from a challenge and wears his heart on his sleeve (and ever a heart was a candidate for a pacemaker its his).
I dont believe a word he says most of the time but he would walk over glass for his team and players. He and kevie are very similar that way.

I dont know why but despite his antics i still kind of like ricky. He doesnt shy away from a challenge and wears his heart on his sleeve (and ever a heart was a candidate for a pacemaker its his).
I dont believe a word he says most of the time but he would walk over glass for his team and players. He and kevie are very similar that way.
They come from a kickass generation of footballers. Hasler is cut from the same cloth, as was Toovey.

Ever since their generation, the player coaches have been ordinary.
Although Slater is showing some promise.

As fans, you can really get behind coaches like Ricky and Kev, but i just couldnt support the likes of Brown, Mcguire, Barrett etc etc.

Oates has improved this year with his defence, especially his defensive reads.

5 minutes left, Raiders spread the ball right and have us shot for numbers where they ended up having a 3-on-1. Oates sees this and he comes flying in to shut it down, and while he doesn't tackle Xavier to stop the pass, he ends up putting enough pressure on Xavier to force him to throw a bad pass which Timoko had no chance of reeling in and he knocks it on. That saved the game for us.

Brilliant effort from him. His turnaround this year has been spectacular to say the least.
His kick catching has also been top class this year.

13 runs for a 154 metres with some offloads and a line break assist for TC. He was huge and in my opinion comfortably outshone Riki again.
I believe he filled in at centre too when Herbie went off. I was nervous that he and Oates would get burned for speed but defensively they held on. Raiders just weren’t good enough to expose that edge either.

Yeah most Raiders fans I know treat the team a bit like a local grade club rather than an NRL side because the city is so small. Many of them know or have interacted with the players or even went to school/played with them. Which gives it a far more casual feel. Also, they are used to being a bit shit and tend to have a good sense of humour about it.

Why is it the only videos of the games on youtube are fans calling the game.

Far out all are friggen shit & shouldn't be near a microphone, let alone a camera.

Unread

Active Now

• Hoof Hearted
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • The Strapper
  • broncsgoat
  • levikaden
  • Justwin
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Strop
  • Fozz
  • Horseheadsup
  • Mighty Bronx
  • johnny plath
  • Allo
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Browny
  • ChewThePhatt
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.