Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

**** me dead Hudson Young is a fucking grub over the moon we beat those green thugs

I’m not one to be critical of Kevvie but I wish for once he would stick up for our players when a team full of grubs like the raiders go out to intentionally injure players rather than play footy. The dog shot on Reynolds and the elbow check to the head in Mam that both received no punishment and not even a mention in the post match presser. The Raiders were fucking disgusting last night and it is little wonder given who their coach is.

Farnworth: 10-12 weeks
Paix: 4-6 weeks
Reynolds: Min 2 weeks
Haas: Min 2 weeks
I'm actually OK-ish with this....

Paix probably hurts the most. We lack depth there and it has ramifications for the whole spine, was unnecessary too. Re-watched that moment and the Canberra playing was putting all his weight onto the outside of paixs knee. **** they are grubs. Even wighton just plain looks like a dicked. Whitened, Elliott and hudson (and rapana) are just deadset fuckwits though. Ricky's teams are always full of them, but he constantly gets out coached bcos he's so focused on "passion" haha what a joke...

On the rest, farnworth will be back for finals (still gonna say, if we make it due to superstition lol). Reynolds and haas could possibly play next week it sounds like (early diagnosis are normally worse off and players can play through pain with pain killers - if it's 2 weeks for Reynolds that means no fracture and ACs are more pain management on e swelling resolves).

Normally the timeframe they give, players return in the earlier part if they are needed. The extra week or 2 is more to make it 100% but you won't find many players in the nrl who are playing with nil injury at any given time. Prognosis more likely improves as well rather then get worse too once swelling and acute pain goes away

Did anyone see any celebrations in the sheds after the game? Or was it too sombre because of the injuries?
It's one that should have been loudly celebrated as the effort was outstanding.
I don't think it was filmed and I looked for footage. I'm sure they would have celebrated but if they were subdued that tells you something too I'd say. To me it might indicate that the well being of a brother (or more) is more important than winning, the very essence of a great team.

It was actually a really good tackle, just problematic when it happens 30 seconds after a penalty is blown.
A really good tackle does not require two extra players to hold a halfback in order to allow a late third tackler in to do damage especially after he'd plainly been called 'held'.

Well brenko lee, is a more than handy replacement id say, can set oates up well

I`m on the Brenko train . CHOO CHOO .
But ,,, right side is his preferred side . I liked what he had to say in pre season interviews . He was stoked to be at the Broncos .

I said earlier in the week watch for Flegler in this game .
Trained with the Qld team but didn`t play . All the benefits of and none of the fatigue . He was shredding the Raiders ruck late in the game . Also showed the ranga from the Raiders who was boss .

Oh I forgot .
Anyone remember Flegler running the ball 3 times in the one set of six late in the game ? Two rucks and backed up an offload I think it was . He`s got a motor too !

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Mr Fourex
  • bazza
  • Xzei
  • cento
  • Justwin
  • Johnny92
  • Stix
  • broncos4life
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Strop
  • Organix
  • Broncosgirl
  • kman
  • bb_gun
  • winslow_wong
  • jd87
  • Mustafur
  • Battler
  • Santa
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.