Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

He looked quite stiff in the dressing room .
Ice pack on his knee and not able to stand . Team mate helping him get things out of his locker .
Kev said at presser Paix out for a while .

If you had of watched that game with your eyes closed listening only to Ennis commentate and Ricky in his post match press conference you'd be certain Brisbane played shit and assed their way to a win and the raiders were the best team for 80 mins.

Ennis saying, and i quote "raiders iust cant put the nail in the coffin here" when Brisbane were up by 6. Raiders score a try off a kick and another through erratic offloading hoping to find a hole while Brisbane score genuine well constructed footy trys yet "there's nothing between these sides".

Brisbane clearly on top and it's " this game really in the ballance". The game is actually in the ballance and it's "the raiders really on top here".

Ricky did acknowledge the good work kevvie had done with the squad BUT he also said they had no luck and didn't get the bounce of the ball??? He was not critical at all that they couldn't put away a wounded tired side who had very little territory in the last 10 mins. It was all "we always have injuries and find ourselves in the position Brisbane were tonight".

I mean the channel 9 commentators talk some shit but they do at least give an honest assessment of the game.

If you had of watched that game with your eyes closed listening only to Ennis commentate and Ricky in his post match press conference you'd be certain Brisbane played shit and assed their way to a win and the raiders were the best team for 80 mins.

Ennis saying, and i quote "raiders iust cant put the nail in the coffin here" when Brisbane were up by 6. Raiders score a try off a kick and another through erratic offloading hoping to find a hole while Brisbane score genuine well constructed footy trys yet "there's nothing between these sides".

Brisbane clearly on top and it's " this game really in the ballance". The game is actually in the ballance and it's "the raiders really on top here".

Ricky did acknowledge the good work kevvie had done with the squad BUT he also said they had no luck and didn't get the bounce of the ball??? He was not critical at all that they couldn't put away a wounded tired side who had very little territory in the last 10 mins. It was all "we always have injuries and find ourselves in the position Brisbane were tonight".

I mean the channel 9 commentators talk some shit but they do at least give an honest assessment of the game.
I thought Raiders were all over us for that last 20 minutes. Incredible effort keep turning them away.

I’m not one to be critical of Kevvie but I wish for once he would stick up for our players when a team full of grubs like the raiders go out to intentionally injure players rather than play footy. The dog shot on Reynolds and the elbow check to the head in Mam that both received no punishment and not even a mention in the post match presser. The Raiders were fucking disgusting last night and it is little wonder given who their coach is.
Kevy is cut from the same cloth as Reynolds. He will almost never blame the officials or the physicality of the game. It's not in his DNA.

Brisbane were clearly on top? When?

It was tit for tat and while we scored after half-time the Raiders were all over us for the last 20mins.

I don't think what Ennis said was too outlandish. Some here just look for the smallest thing to get outraged over.

Ricky went out of his way to say good things about Kev and the squad. It was pretty nice to see.

Ricky went out of his way to say good things about Kev and the squad. It was pretty nice to see.
Yeah i thought he answered it well. Listening to it, he was trying very hard not to throw his players under a bus. There will be a very different conversation and approach to the way they finished that game privately, but flogging your playmakers in public doesnt always lead to an imptovement.
The canberra spine are incredibly inexperienced and will need to be allowed to learn through those type of games.
Our boys have also learned and its a credit to kevie and the leadership group. That, ricky acknowledged to his credit.
I actually think if canberra can hang on to that spine and add a little depth they will do well in the next few years.

I'm convinced of two things after Saturday night's game. Atkins was desperately fishing for the next origin game by showing how he would penalise the Broncos with 6 agains at the drop of a hat and would not allow any slowing of the ruck (exactly what Fittler whinged about post- origin game), and Sticky came to Brisbane with a gameplan based on bullying this "young inexperienced Broncos" side.

It was obvious they were set for the rough house, grub tactics at every occasion in an attempt to put us off our game. That play where they rammed Reyno's head into the turf was quite atrocious and not a word was said. The late 'whiplash' hit into his back was deemed fine by the MRC too. I mean seriously? What happened to "let's protect the smaller stars in the game by rubbing the late hits out of the game"?

Fair play to Stuart when he conceded in his presser that Kevvie had made huge strides in building this team since we last played them in Canberra. So good to see him having to eat crow the nasty little shit.

That's the sort of intensity our boys need to be able to handle if they want to progress in the play offs at the end of the year. In a way Sticky did us a favour by testing our boys out early. Besides some unfortunate injuries I think the team deserves a good pass mark.

The refereeing in this game was negligent and dangerous and anyone involved should be sacked today. What was allowed to happen off the ball and late to our halves was blatant cheating. Of course there's no consequences though.

It was tit for tat and while we scored after half-time the Raiders were all over us for the last 20mins.

I don't think what Ennis said was too outlandish. Some here just look for the smallest thing to get outraged over.

Fcking Volvo !! LOL .

My problem with Ennis is he won't shut the **** up. Massive tryhard.

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.