Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Disappointing that we didn't even bother to contest those bombs that led to tries.
Apart from Milf's injury that is the biggest concern from this game. No plan for defending kicks when Boyd is up defending. They would have to be trainning for that it's somebody's fucking job.

Moga is doing very well except he really needs to look to pass the ball. He just doesn't look.

He runs it hard and I like that but when you make open territory for your winger you really got to take advantage of it. A player of Oates quality and size is well worth the potential risk.

I think Benji should be our permanent half. Milf, Hunt, and Kodi are too similar to have in the side, they have a great running and passing game but a nonexistent kicking game.

Well I'm just going to look at the positives.
  • We still won despite Suttons best effort to screw us by turning a blind eye to Souths in the ruck.
  • We still won despite Souths having the week off, the boys look tired and were doing it tough but battled and got the points
  • Milf may be out but at least he will miss less club games thanks to no origin and split rounds, should freshen him up for the run home as well.
  • Marshall does add some much needed experience when he is on the field.
  • Moga is improving.
  • Gillett was great!

The funny part is that I view Oates as an almost identical player to Moga right now, albeit a better finisher. Neither of them can pass to save their lives, they're both at their best when they're just pinning their ears back and running it straight, I'd be very interested in how we'd go if we switched things up and moved Jimmy to the left and Moga to the right.

It's an issue having 2 big lumbering outside backs on the same side, but if you have one on either side of the field it'd probably function much better.

And Kahu didn't give away a penalty from that short kick off (though he came close lol). I do love that he puts his small frame on the line in his hitups and he provides us with quality goalkicking.

The funny part is that I view Oates as an almost identical player to Moga right now, albeit a better finisher. Neither of them can pass to save their lives, they're both at their best when they're just pinning their ears back and running it straight, I'd be very interested in how we'd go if we switched things up and moved Jimmy to the left and Moga to the right.

It's an issue having 2 big lumbering outside backs on the same side, but if you have one on either side of the field it'd probably function much better.
Oates did throw a bullet pass tonight

During the game, the fall looked awkward for Milf but he didn't appear to be in that much discomfort when the trainer was poking and prodding him. No sling in the sheds too. Hopefully he'll pull up ok and won't be out as long as first thought.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.