ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Good to win.

Questions need to be asked.

WALLACE!!!!!!! icon_thumbs_u

Ref looked disappointed to see the Raiders lose.

<3 you Wallace, would never have been able to win this game without him.
We needed this win, 2 in a row during origin period is great, hopefully we can beat St George next week too.

Woah, didn't see Wallace doing that.

Good on him for stepping up. I thought it was going to Norman and thought to myself "Get ready for the lulz"

Geeze we were gutless at the end of that game.

Wallace owed the Broncos that one -----> 2007 [icon_lol1.

Griffin will be spewing I would imagine. Pathetic display in the last 15mins.

Norman's field goals were shocking, but I thought he played well before that.

The big question is - why the hell were Norman and Wallace trying short grubbers in the middle of the field when we were 24-0 up?!?!

That is what nearly cost us the game. They gave the Raiders an inch and they took a mile. Had Lockyer been out there he would've kept nailing them on their own line like we did for the first 60 minutes and wouldn't have even given them a sniff.

noisetheory said:
we dominated 65 mins of that game.

This. Really, really awful 15 minutes - and that needs to be looked at - but let's not lose sight of the fact that the Broncos were far and away the better team overall.

if that moylan knock on was called correctly the raiders may never got the ball in a good position....

a win is a win at this time of the year...

Canberra should be the ones feeling embarrassed, for 65 minutes their forward pack with all it's big names was absolutely dominated...

We were lucky to win but we can learn from our mistakes. I can only imagine Griffin will tear into them after what happened.

If we had the full strength side, I'd be shitty, but I'll take anything during Origin time.

Glenn as captain says it's just an honour to captain a club with so much history and it's one of the most special moments of his life. He says he likes to lead with his actions and not words.

Kimmorley asks a stupid question saying do you want the job full time next year but he says Parker will be taking that. H

Don't be too harsh on our performance..... a great win to the young side we fielded today :)

Alec said:
If we had the full strength side, I'd be shitty, but I'll take anything during Origin time.
+1000, a win is a win is a win. To win during origin time minus about 10 top line players is a fantastic effort and I'm happy no matter how we won.

That's 4 points in the last 2 games, with Cowboys losing puts us in a good position to get a top 4 spot.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • sooticus
  • mrslong
  • mystico
  • Kev_Guz
  • Jedhead
  • Bucking Beads
  • Jazza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.