Round 14 Discussion

It's kinda sad watching Mitch Rein - his service is so much faster and cleaner than McCullough's, and his accuracy is spot on too. It's sad because he shouldn't be better than Macca, but he is.

Note the cowbys didn't get penalised when they tackled Dugan without the ball as he was attempting to regather the ball before it hit the ground. Same deal as what happened in the test match, only referees didn't get it wrong this time.

Thank **** for the cowboys. At least there is one team that makes our attack look alright

The Dragons halves are probably not even QLD Cup standard.

Good defence, lol. OK, it's nice that they are holding on, but it's not exactly being "tested".

Chase Stanley, I didn't think it was possible to stink even more than he did so far tonight, but he managed it lol.

Last edited:
Stanley reminds me of Norman at 5/8, thought it meant all you do is run (blowing overlaps in the process) and kick when it was never on.

Stanley reminds me of Norman at 5/8, thought it meant all you do is run (blowing overlaps in the process) and kick when it was never on.

He did remind me a lot of Norman, and Fien is pretty much Wallace. Maybe that's why it's funny, it looked like our situation but with a different side.

:001_rolleyes:

Are we going to have this rant whenever Dugan comes up with the odd good play? For a player of his ability he was ordinary tonight and should have been binned for his cheap shot on JT. Saved by an absolute joke set of rules.

Good win in the end for the Cows. Refs did everything to get the Dragons home but their defence held resolute.

I'll be interested to see what you blokes have to say about the Manly/Canterbury game.

Brett Stewart is so important for Manly. They aren't quite the same without him. You wouldn't think it when you have guys like Foran, Daly or Lyon, but he is just as valuable as any of them.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Fozz
  • Aldo
  • Dash
  • Tmac
  • Lurker
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Harry Sack
  • RolledOates
  • GCBRONCO
  • marw
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.