Round 14 Discussion

Titans would a very good team but they're too ill-disciplined.

Lots of drop ball in this one but a decent game to watch. Some really good tries for the highlights reel.

The biggest problem with Sunday footy in a hot climate is you usually get good attacking footy but plenty of errors and dropped balls as well. But happy with the win, we could have easily been up by 16 really early if a few tries had stuck. I can't get over how good Albert Kelly is and if he keeps his nose clean he will be an amazing talent to watch if he can keep this form.

Wow that was an extremely soft effort from Slater there on the Leilua try.

He doesn't look right.

It's not hot up here today, sitting around 26 with a nice breeze

Wow that was an extremely soft effort from Slater there on the Leilua try.

He doesn't look right.

Hasn't looked right for 6 weeks or so IMO, definitely feeling his knee I reckon. Looks like the Knights are on target to upset the Storm.
Typical, just when I'm on target to pick my first perfect round my bogey side bobs up again.
Anyone else have a bogey side?, mine is the Knights this year, just can't get a handle on them.

Haha whinge and win, is it to much to ask for another try so my all up stays alive.

For anyone who watched the Storm V Knights game, how well did Craig Gower go and how was he used off the bench?

For anyone who watched the Storm V Knights game, how well did Craig Gower go and how was he used off the bench?
He was used at hooker. I didn't watch the whole game but I thought he look pretty good, at times dangerous even.

Gower wasn't bad. He will be an ok buy for the Knights.

The good Warriors have turned up tonight but the poor Roosters side have shown up as wel.

Warriors have turned up to play.

What a turn around from the Panthers game.

Can't believe Johnson caught Jennings. **** he must be fast.

Shaun Johnson runs down Jennings. He is so quick

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • Lozza
  • mrslong
  • Bongo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Justwin
  • Jazza
  • Brocko
  • Xzei
  • Browny
  • Harry Sack
  • Scorchie
  • lynx000
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Lurker
  • Strop
  • Sproj
  • Manifesto
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • ivanhungryjak
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.