Round 14 Discussion

34706099_1925952724102920_7100028458700374016_n.jpg

Huge crowd down here for the Titans.

Board the joint up and tell the GC to **** off. They're done. The Suns will follow suit pretty soon.

When was the last time a player got binned twice in one game?

Wow, Hipgrave binned twice in one game. He's got issues.

FMD the Maroons forwards are such f**king peahearts

That was one of the dumbest ends to a set I've seen in ages. And the Rabbits score in the ensuing set.

Lol@50uff$ for being a realistic chance of losing this game.
How many errors have they already piled up?

How come refs can reverse some decisions but not others?

Depends on whether they put ‘a few dollars’ on a particular outcome.

/puts on tin foil hat.

The Tits have all the reasons to be filthy at the refs in this game. All decisions went against them.

They could've reversed that one. They just chose not to. Souffs are getting a rimming from the NRL this year

So Maloney didn't pass the ball forward but Wallace did. And Gagai did touch the ball but Jennings didn't. Anyone else feel that trying to understand referee's decisions is a pointless exercise?

So Maloney didn't pass the ball forward but Wallace did. And Gagai did touch the ball but Jennings didn't. Anyone else feel that trying to understand referee's decisions is a pointless exercise?

There's only one thing that is a pointless exercise, asking yourself how it is NRL fans are not in open revolt after this dumpster fire of a season.

I’d love to see an entire team go on strike, mid game, due to referee calls.

That's called forfeiting. I doubt it would achieve anything either. As interesting as it would be to see, it's a bitch move and the other team gets the points.

Was listening to the raiders game on the radio. In the last minute or so they said Ricky Stuart took his frustrations out on one of the chairs. Anyone got vision of this?

Active Now

• Xzei
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Broncosarethebest
  • marw
  • RolledOates
  • Browny
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.