Round 14 Discussion

Was listening to the raiders game on the radio. In the last minute or so they said Ricky Stuart took his frustrations out on one of the chairs. Anyone got vision of this?
I don't have video of it, but yeah just before the full time he kicks a chair as he walks back to sheds, Josh Reynolds style.

Was listening to the raiders game on the radio. In the last minute or so they said Ricky Stuart took his frustrations out on one of the chairs. Anyone got vision of this?

This pleases me.

That's called forfeiting. I doubt it would achieve anything either. As interesting as it would be to see, it's a bitch move and the other team gets the points.

It would need to be in a statement game like Origin for it to have a huge impact imo.

If the team are going to lose the game anyway due to the bad decisions...

Late mail is in for the Sea Eagles vs Warriors match.

No changes made an hour before kick. Squads will be as named on Friday.

Watched first half of Warrior vs Manly - so glad DCE was not in the Qld squad. Absolutely rubbish defense and even worse attack.

Late mail for the Knights vs Roosters.

Daniel Saifiti is out, Josh King starts at prop with Jacob Lillyman added to the bench.

Boyd Cordner is out, Mitch Aubusson starts at second row. Dylan Napa has been demoted to the bench with Siosiua Taukeiaho shifting to the front row and Victor Radley replacing him in the second row.

So today was a Manly home game even though it was in NZ. They are fucking stupid selling 2 of their home games in the one season. One is bad enough.

There needs to be a ban on taking the two.

It’s sad for 600k we could have had a Ponga , but we gave Boyd 750k

Man Ponga would've been a quality addition for us. Imagine him and Milford playing off each other

Imagine how shocking the cows are going to be next year.

A woefully low standard match on an AFL ground in Darwin. I remember a time when my Saturday nights were a little more exciting.

Why did they need to look at it so much?

It was clear Hayne grounded it.

If by grounded you mean dropped it cold.

There was no separation. Try every day of the week.

It started to slip out, but there has to be separation for it to be a knock on.

Thurston needs to accept that the Cowboys season is over and have one more year in the QLD jersey.

It's the only way he'll have any success this year.

It was already near impossible for them to make the finals before tonight. But now, it is impossible.

Arthur needs to get Mahoney off and put King back on.

He's gifting the Cowboys the chances they need.

Active Now

• theshed
  • Foordy
  • MrMoore
  • Xzei
  • Broncorob
  • Mr Fourex
  • Jazza
  • Sproj
  • levikaden
  • Bish
  • LittleDavey
  • The True King
  • Morepudding
  • Johnny92
  • bb_gun
  • Manofoneway
  • Culhwch
  • GCBRONCO
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.