Round 14 Discussion

EDIT: Wrong thread

Last edited:
Seibold went to the dressing room very early. He's going to rip these useless ***** a new asshole.

I'm more interested in him doing so with his team selections though.

Lachlan Maranta is starting for dragons, enjoy that one dragons fans

He's playing centre? Maybe his winger won't let him run over the sideline.

I’m still checking if there are odds at Sportsbet for him to step on the sideline whilst trying to score a try

Lachlan Maranta is starting for dragons, enjoy that one dragons fans

They're playing with two Broncos reject wingers, two Broncos reject halves, and a few Broncos rejects sprinkled in the forwards yet are probably going to be ahead of us on the ladder after this game...

This Dragons team is reminding me bit of late 2015 Broncos, just with a better forward pack but worse backs. The two running halves on both sides of the field is always good to watch

Yes, Broncos are going to jump the Dragons on the ladder. Go Broncos, go!!

Tom Trbojevic - 28 runs, 339 metres, 2 line-breaks, 1 line-break assist, 1 try assist, 1 try, 9 tackle breaks, 4 offloads.

Cordner with a blatant shoulder charge on Foran..... commentators, "great shot from Cordner that's what you want from the NSW captain."

If it was a Qlder it would have been "he may have something to answer to there."

Cordner with a blatant shoulder charge on Foran..... commentators, "great shot from Cordner that's what you want from the NSW captain."

If it was a Qlder it would have been "he may have something to answer to there."
That try they awarded for a clear double movement.

Think Trent Robinson must be in the bunker.

That try they awarded for a clear double movement.

Think Trent Robinson must be in the bunker.
Yeah I wasn't sure about it tbh but it went up no try so they probably should have stuck with the onfield ref.

Backwards pass putting Foran into space called forward. Refs are giving it all to the chooks

Last edited:
Yeah I wasn't sure about it tbh but it went up no try so they probably should have stuck with the onfield ref.

He obviously promotes it with his arm. Momentum didn't take him there. How they came up with try is baffling.

Cronk given a penalty for taking it to the line and getting hit fairly..

Last edited:
Some of these young guys coming through at the Roosters are just as good, if not better than, what we have coming through.

Unread

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.