Round 14 Discussion

That's a heartbreaking sight from Maumalo. He clearly didn't want to leave.

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
2179.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]The Who - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 29, 2010
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
How is it that The Storm can identify and recruit decent Queensland players and yet the other Queensland clubs can't?

Talking 'bout my g-g-generation

Another thrashing. Good year of NRL this one. Big Ken scoring all 3 trys in his last game and looks like he really loves the club, hard to watch.

2179.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]The Who - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 29, 2010

How is it that The Storm can identify and recruit decent Queensland players and yet the other Queensland clubs can't?

Melbourne seem to mysteriously do better in recruitment than 3 other teams in QLD? Gee I wonder how that could be.

2179.jpg

They're extremely good at bringing their players through the grades and shaping them into quality players. Having Bellamy as a coach makes a huge difference.

They're also smart at knowing which players to invest in and which players to let go. Tino Fa'asuamaleaui was an unfortunate loss but they've been able to retain the core of their team.

2179.jpg

It's amazing they don't lose their players. Why they don't have the low level clubs throwing big money at their players, I'll never know. Instead we're the wooden spooners and it's our players that get mega offers before they've earned it.

4461.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Mr Dragon - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 25, 2015
You Bronco's got anymore Walsh's 🤣

4461.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Mr Dragon - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 25, 2015

You Bronco's got anymore Walsh's 🤣

Nope, our pantry has been stripped bare. We have to be the only wooden spooners in history who have had their roster raided the following year. It's hard to put up with.

If the teams are switched on that challenge call there, absolutely no way they say Parra played at that.

It was never played it, but top teams get those bs calls in the game.

3319.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]HK_Eagle - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 6, 2011
Parra get some BS backing from officials. There's been like 3 dodgy calls all to them in first quarter of the game. What a joke.

Seriously Kev, if you bring that derpy looking dipshit of a son of yours to this club, you're done.

How the actual **** is that not a send off? **** the refs in this game are shit.

NRL are a joke. Sivo with deliberate force on head = 10 mins; ours was a guy FALLING INTO THE SHOULDER = send off. That will do me. 😡😡😡😡

4275.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]BeastMode - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2015
Ah, another blow out game... yawn....

Active Now

• Mark H
  • Jazza
  • MrTickyMcG
  • MrMoore
  • Harry Sack
  • BroncosMan
  • Manofoneway
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Midean
  • Santa
  • winslow_wong
  • BroncosAlways
  • Wolfie
  • Bronx48
  • Xzei
  • jd87
  • kman
  • GCBRONCO
  • Broncorob
  • Redux
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.