Round 14 Discussion

How the actual **** is that not a send off? **** the refs in this game are shit.
Doueihi failed the HIA. Definition of forceful contact to the head, but no send off.

2.jpg
Dan - silvertails.net

So Munster who claimed it 'wasn't his go' when he kicked some blue and that he 'isn't a grub' has so far in the first half:

Given away 2 penalites
Given away 1 set re-start
Has been put on report

Not bad for 40 min's work.
Woah man it's not his go (Billy Slater defense)

Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.

801.jpg
SeaEagleRock8 - silvertails.net

Seems not all the refs got the email about the crackdown being over.
But the one in the Eels game sure got it, Sivo's hit was one of the nastier ones and he took the opposition player out of the game. Should have been sent.

Link - http://silvertails.net/tipping-competition/

2179.jpg
The Who - silvertails.net

Stupid me. I was the only player in my tipping comp of 20 to tip the Worriers. I thought they were OK, Aladin was returning, their forwards and bench was packed with power, and they were playing Melbourne without a host of their stars. There were several guys in that Melbourne 17 I've never heard of. NZ was playing on their home oval. Melbourne had guys who would be tired/beaten up after Origin. . .
I knew it was a risk to tip the Worriers and it cost me the lead in my tipping comp. The Worriers were terrible, but how The Storm keep performing with "no names" is just amazing.
I'm never going to overestimate the Worriers again.

Talking 'bout my g-g-generation

6421.jpg
HoldenV8 - silvertails.net

THE epic moment of the round.

A born and bred Croweater and proud Manly supporter since 1982

6421.jpg

I'll give Lockyer his due though. As embarrassed as he probably felt, he took it in good humour.

A god of a man until Gerard Beale fucked him up. The greatest rugby league player ever but ever since, it's been fail after fail. What has happened to the great man?

26255.jpg
Waz13 - silvertails.net

I'll give Lockyer his due though. As embarrassed as he probably felt, he took it in good humour.
Yeah I participated in the game of touch at my sons training the other night after work wearing RM Williams. Trust me it was all I could to to stay upright. They have zero grip. I went arse over at least 5 times.

Let’s all have a chew!

6421.jpg

Yeah I participated in the game of touch at my sons training the other night after work wearing RM Williams. Trust me it was all I could to to stay upright. They have zero grip. I went arse over at least 5 times.

I'd rather do it barefoot and know I have some grip lol

5003.jpg
jonesy101 - nzwarriors.com

Very strange sin binning of Josh Jackson. Completely out of the blue, then the Dragons give away a flurry of ruck infringements with no consequences. Add that to the non sin binnings of Kevin Proctor and Brandon Smith for their coathanger shots this weekend and we continue to have some wild inconsistency again this round.

4275.jpg
BeastMode - nzwarriors.com

Ok, Duffy is a total dud on defense….

4275.jpg
BeastMode - nzwarriors.com

upset on the cards here…

Hope the Dogs win this. Light a fire under our asses.

FARRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just got home and the Dogs are winning?!! What is happening with this competition. The 'Goons beating better teams and now losing to the worst team of the last 2 years.

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Fitzy
  • Mustafur
  • Stix
  • GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
  • Organix
  • Culhwch
  • Johnny92
  • Morkel
  • BRC088
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bish
  • FACTHUNT
  • bazza
  • big k
  • Battler
  • RolledOates
  • broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.