Round 14 Discussion

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
4275.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]BeastMode - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2015
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
26-6

Canterbury.

That just embarrassing

Wow!!! St George score at random against the Broncos and look totally clueless against the comp's worst team. Inconsistent much.

1066.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Veltix - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 12, 2013
9095.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Accept - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .September 27, 2016

Wow!!! St George score at random against the Broncos and look totally clueless against the comp's worst team. Inconsistent much.

Maybe the Broncos are worse

1066.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Veltix - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 12, 2013

The standings say otherwise as well as their clash earlier in the year. It doesn't give me any comfort though. I acknowledge the Broncos are bone crunchingly, mind blowingly, dog shittingly deplorable.

I can only laugh at how good we made St Merge look last week 😂

Is it manly enough to cry after listening to the end of that game. FML this sucks so much.

Too many ex broncos on the paddock for saints lol

Sure, but that was 11 weeks ago. We got 50 put on us my a useless Dragons team just last week.

and if Dufty played like he did today against us, we would have another 2 points to our name.

Dufty's best ever game and Isaako's worst ever game conspired to cost us that win

and if Dufty played like he did today against us, we would have another 2 points to our name.

Dufty's best ever game and Isaako's worst ever game conspired to cost us that win
Players have their best ever game against us FAR too often. It's not a coincidence.

3753.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Dixpat - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .February 3, 2014
Just watching rugby NSW v Chiefs and a Chiefs player was sent to the bin when he made a tackle and there was a head clash!

Both codes have lost the plot!
A photo of the rugby tackle where there was a head clash and the defender was sinbinned

25038.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]malroon - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 11, 2015
player poll "which team do you want to beat most 1) Melb 2) Rorters 3) Bronco's..

my opinion is my opinion ,but if it's wrong, i was told to say it..

1649.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Jerry1 - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 14, 2010
player poll "which team do you want to beat most 1) Melb 2) Rorters 3) Bronco's..

25038.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]malroon - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 11, 2015
Post was directed at the Bronco supporters, they were wondering why teams lifted when playing them...

my opinion is my opinion ,but if it's wrong, i was told to say it..

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Harry Sack
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • mrslong
  • Lostboy
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Xzei
  • Maddy
  • broncoscope
  • Kev_Guz
  • Aldo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Bucking Beads
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosarethebest
  • mystico
  • cento
  • Brocko
  • Dash
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.