Round 14 Discussion

New experience for me to be bagged by other club forum dudes but here goes...

I genuinely believe that we are no worse than the cowboys who are on the edge of the 8. Only difference is our players don’t believe it 😌

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
4619.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Worried2Death - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 5, 2016
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Wow! Well done birds, Reuben Garrick is dead set elite level. Top 4 lock in after tonight if they weren't already, Des is working miracles.

62.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Sup42 - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 7, 2012
Wow what a try Sharks

Just saw the Manly Cowboys result. Very pleasant! Still hate Manly though. 😃 Hate the cowpats much more though.

4461.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Mr Dragon - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 25, 2015
Take their great halves out and Penrith look like the Warriors 🤣

Trent Barrett must be thinking he's overpaid for a centre. And he still needs a good half.

2.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Dan - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 15, 2004
9016.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Rico - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 4, 2016

New experience for me to be bagged by other club forum dudes but here goes...

I genuinely believe that we are no worse than the cowboys who are on the edge of the 8. Only difference is our players don’t believe it 😌

Fair response. Opposition on the night is half the battle. No

Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.

4275.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]BeastMode - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2015
This Penrith team looks like TRASH

6421.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]HoldenV8 - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 16, 2013
Are Penrith showing that outside their top 20 players, like everyone else their quality dies off quickly?

A born and bred Croweater and proud Manly supporter since 1982

The return of Shaun Johnson has really sparked the Sharks attack and his combination with Moylan has really brought the best out of their attacking weapons. It's a one horse race at the moment and I'm disappointed the Panthers haven't learned from last week but this has been one of the Sharks better efforts.

Where's Yvonne gone? Surely Bwaif isn't an actual host now.

713.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Ever Hopeful - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .February 24, 2013
So a 2nd string Panthers side is likely to lose to two of our closest rivals for the 8 skewing the competition.

I get that people love origin (not me), but the margins in the NRL comp are too fine to have it interfere so badly in the core business.

Sharks to overtake us this week

I can’t reply to other forum members and the lag at updating anything I post is impossible in this thread. Using iOS 🤕

4979.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Warrior#214 - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 13, 2016
Take their great halves out and Penrith look like the Warriors 🤣
Yeah I think we can safely say Ivan hasn’t built a system (a la Storm or the Rorters) that can withstand losing key players. They’ve won without Cleary jr in the past but the Pompom crew who are sitting it out on the sideline is too much. Always interesting watching guys like Crichton and Kikau who are rockstars in a full strength outfit really struggle against a good-ish opposition. Shauns in a mood though.

4275.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]BeastMode - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2015
Sharks win is bad news for everyone chasing the 8
They win today and it’s 3 in a row

Cows next week and can make it 4

Confidence will make them hard to beat. Just look at Manly…

4619.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Worried2Death - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 5, 2016
Sharks to overtake us this week
We haven't played yet, what happened to being ever hopeful against the storm

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Morkel
  • Lozza
  • Dash
  • winslow_wong
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • Organix
  • Scorchie
  • Fitzy
  • Johnny92
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • bazza
  • Skyblues87
  • Rough and Ready
  • LittleDavey
  • Horseheadsup
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.