PRE-GAME Round 14 - Eels vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

If SOS goes ok as I expect him too, why not put him in the 6 when Tom comes back with Milf going back to 1 where he was killing it at the Raiders. Always think Milf doesn’t look happy at 6. Herbie could come in for Isaako until he lifts. Herbie has speed and kicked 8 out of 8 fortnight back.

I also hope we stop the predictable right to left backline shifts where Milford gets nailed every time he catches the ball. Mix it up by either one or both halves roam both sides and not be bogged down on one edge. I hope SOS is the more dominant of the two, he could do a Turpin and be hard to keep out of the 17 from here.

In my book when you are the regular starting 7 and then told you are going to be demoted to 14 that is being ‘moved on’ by another means.

Then we have different books, because my says that being moved on means to be told you have no job

Niko was told he had a job, it's just not the job he wanted

Does that apply to a 9 as well?

It would except I don’t think siebs has actually said that explicitly to McCullough.
He also isn’t likely to have the same sort of option Biko had.

Then we have different books, because my says that being moved on means to be told you have no job

Niko was told he had a job, it's just not the job he wanted

Yes we do because mine also says if you are told you have no job then you are sacked not just moved on.
Being moved means you are effectively told that there is still a job for you but it’s not what you would prefer and you should look elsewhere.

That shows me a quick , fleet footed unknown with a nice highlights reel.
Takes alot more to be a fullback these days , and Ricky stuart even stated he was a half back then. Milf isn't close to being that quick these days.

Milf is too weak defensively Imo, and that is the big problem we have to address with Boyd so it's not a good replacement.

Anyway I'll be going to this game being based in Sydney, I think Parra will turn up in this game, they Play well at Bankwest and given it's a Saturday night expect a Pretty big Hostile Crowd as well, Bronx need that Strong Defensive Mentality they had against the Roosters and Warriors to win this game.

Last edited:
Those were the days when we had hunt and Folau in the side.
We could have again if some people weren’t so precious.

we can't have either in our side again ... as nether will ever have a contract registered by the NRL

Here's an unpopular opinion: Wallace looks pretty appealing at half too. Man, we've been suffering.

Wallace looked quality in his first 2 years here, then he seemed to slow down a lot (those injuries to his balls probably didn't help).

we can't have either in our side again ... as nether will ever have a contract registered by the NRL

I know that’s probably true unless Folau wins his court case. And even then Beattie will put more hurdles in his way.
I was just wishful thinking.

I know that’s probably true unless Folau wins his court case. And even then Beattie will put more hurdles in his way.
I was just wishful thinking.

his court case is for unfair dismissal by RA ... it won't have any affect for him playing NRL.

there is no law that says the NRL have to employ him if they don't want to

He just gave dearden the step from hell.

We had Lockyer, Hunt, Hodges and Folau working on that right side... how did we not win more premierships..

Very easy to answer that one, look at our forward pack those years

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Battler
  • Aldo
  • Waynesaurus
  • broncsgoat
  • Dash
  • Foordy
  • Mustafur
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Organix
  • Morkel
  • Brocko
  • westy316
  • TimWhatley
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Financeguy
  • kiwi2
  • BroncosAlways
  • Browny
  • Harry Sack
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.