Round 14 - Eels vs Broncos

**** me watching macca is like u have the stream in slow mo. i know hes not the reason we are loosing and he does offfer a steady hand we need but **** me his service is abysmal. our forwards seems constantly flat footed from his slow service.

Just wish we had maccas calmness and experiance with turps service. its just so frustrating to watch him
Turps worst ever game has come at a shocking time. Macca is going to be back at 9 next week now so get used to it

I really dont know wtf you are talking about.

I was hoping we might aim a bit higher than the likes of Kahu etc, who if you recall never won us a premiership and never really looked like it...

there may be "angst" on this forum about Boyd ... but there would unlikely be any within the team
I'd love to see him out of fullback but he's quite easily been one of our best tonight. Definitely the only back who looks like he gives a **** which is n't a high bar but it's something.

No, hes a puss
I'd love to see him out of fullback but he's quite easily been one of our best tonight. Definitely the only back who looks like he gives a **** which is n't a high bar but it's something.

Considering he's tried it a few times tonight and one finally came off. Her still been useless tonight.
I mean talking about hard tackling, not shaging his missus.
Did boyd shag ya missus?

there may be "angst" on this forum about Boyd ... but there would unlikely be any within the team
And what do you base that on? Honestly at the games he doesn't really communicate with any of the players. I've seen several Broncos heads drop several time when they see the lacklustre shit he dishes up in defence.

There would definitely be a few wanting him to retire.

Cant wait to listen to our postmatch and be told we were strong in some insignificant fucking area that means nothing when you lose 30+

Simply because our fullback refuses to be a modern fullback.

actually he plays like a modern fullback ... i.e. defending in the line; more of a playmaker ... it's just that his body/skills have declined to the point where he needs to move into center/wing

Active Now

• Rambstien
  • simplythebest
  • Big Del
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Harry Sack
  • Organix
  • jd87
  • Johnny92
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncorob
  • BroncosAlways
  • Robboi_321
  • Jedhead
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Browny
  • heartly87
  • The Don
  • GCBRONCO
  • Santa
  • Foordy
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.